Hometalk.com

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    Cool! Reminds me of a school project we did many years ago.
  • Rachael Clayton, IN
    That's where I got the idea! I remember doing silhouettes in third grade and thought it was a lot of fun. I'm just glad there was an easy solution for getting my squirmy kids' profiles.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    These were very popular in the sixties. I've always liked them.
  • Rachael Clayton, IN
    They are a lot of fun and were a cheaper alternative to a professional family portrait. :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I bet they were fun to make Rachael. I'm sure you're family likes having a place of honor on your walls.

Where is Jewell, IA? I've never heard of it before. I'm from eastern Iowa and also lived in Des

• Rachael Clayton, IN
    How ironic--I am from Lincoln, NE (I see you're in Blair, NE)! Jewell is about 45 mins north of Des Moines off I-35 (do you know where Story City is?). We actually live a bit south of it in the country but it is a fun little town!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Now that's crazy. We're heading to Lincoln tomorrow to pick up something I ordered from an unfinished furniture store there. And yes, I know where Story City is. My hubby's brother and family lived there at one time. Small world. My hubby's family still
  • Likes

Joline Cosman Mary Poe Faye Linda W Rick-Pat Sefkar Jeanette S Ben Charlotte H Kari Roselenzi