Boys bunk beds

Bedrooms 3 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I have 3 little boys that share a room. I still wanted a ton of floor space for them to play so this is what we came up with! There are 4 twin beds and 2 trundles, making it a total of 6 beds. It took my husband and I 3 days to complete this project. Here are some pictures of our construction process.
  • After all it's was all done.
  • This is what it looked like at the beginning of the 3 days.
  • After the second day
  • On the 3rd day before paint!
  • Another after. There's a little hiding spot behind the stairs where they can read a book or play.
  • Close up of the outdoor lighting from Home Depot I used.
  • Lorry V
    Lorry V Denver, CO
    What a really great idea. My boys are grown now but this will work so well for the little grandkids when they come over :) Thank you!!
  • Debs
    Debs Magnolia, KY
    This is simply amazing! Love it !!
  • Jodi
    Jodi Bourbonnais, IL
    Adorable but one question. Is it difficult to change sheets on the upper bunks?
  • Sue Sanders
    Sue Sanders Broken Arrow, OK
    That is the best idea I've ever seen for bunk beds. So much sleep room in such a small space. Would be easy for them to have a friends over or to have a slumber party.
  • Terry Foster
    Oh my goodness!!! So amazing!!! I am in love with your bunk beds! You are amazing! You really MUST share this inspiration at my Making Broken Beautiful Party!!! It runs every Thursday thru Sunday @
Nikki Grandy

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post