Boys bunk beds

Backyard Escapes 2 hours ago
I have 3 little boys that share a room. I still wanted a ton of floor space for them to play so this is what we came up with! There are 4 twin beds and 2 trundles, making it a total of 6 beds. It took my husband and I 3 days to complete this project. Here are some pictures of our construction process.
  • Daphne Kelly
    Daphne Kelly Plainville, CT
    beautiful idea....just can't imagine being able to make the beds in the penthouse....lol
  • Goose Grove
    I've wanted to do this for years- but the husband thought it was too hard. With your pictures- he'll be able to see it's possible!
  • Amber F
    Amber F Albuquerque, NM
    Love this!!
  • SANDY HOLLY
    SANDY HOLLY Rochester, NY
    BRILLIANT!!!! LUCKY BOYS! :0)
  • Rosalee Carruthers
    What a great use of vertical space.If you were not using the top level for beds it too could become play space. Great job!
  • Jeannine Fromm
    Jeannine Fromm Munising, MI
    wish we had kids again, just to make it!
  • Yetunde Rodriguez
    Yetunde Rodriguez Dayton, OH
    this is amazing! I've seen stuff like this on pinterest and have been intimidated, but you guys made it look so easy.
  • Chrissy S
    I love, love, love this!! I have 4 boys, and this would be SO perfect for them. Right now we have two separate bunk beds... I would love to do this for them. How much wall space do you need to do this?
  • JUDY S - BEYOND THE BLUE SHUTTERS
    Great room! I would have loved a room like when I was young. The little secret nook is cute too. Love the stairs! Very creative.
  • Gatico
    Gatico Brooklyn, NY
    Great idea Nikki, talk about thinking outside the box!!!! What are the vertical measurements you worked with? Like wall height, bed platforms height, etc.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Salisbury, NC
    You and your husband did a wonderful job! I grew up with 5 brothers and 4 sisters... the boys room was the 'bunk room' but it didn't look as nice as this.... I am sure your boys and their friends will love this room!
  • Tangiela Helem Mason
    Tangiela Helem Mason Fayetteville, GA
    This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. My girls would love it.
  • R.W.
    R.W. Beverly Hills, CA
    Wow....you and your husband make a great team!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is so very special! I know they must love it too! Great Job!
  • Cindy
    Cindy Wallington, NJ
    Great use of space! Both functional, and nice looking!
Nikki Grandy