Hometalk.com

50 Comments Displaying 15 of 50 comments | See Previous
  • Bagwell's Home Services Snellville, GA
    Could you provide some measurements for these awesome bunk-beds, Please
  • great idea makes me wish I had a reason to do this lol
  • Marilyn Tolliver Lincoln, NE
    Wow!!! Those beds are awesome! And, each child has their own little space. What a fantastic job!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Mel Lea-Wood Australia
    Just awesome! Love it!
  • Shirley S Canandaigua, NY
    Totally awesome ! My granddaughters would love those also !
  • Betty Jo G Clearlake, CA
    Thank you for sharing! This is a truly awesome job of making the most of what you've got. Congratulations on a good idea and a great execution of it!
  • Daphne Kelly Plainville, CT
    beautiful idea....just can't imagine being able to make the beds in the penthouse....lol
  • I've wanted to do this for years- but the husband thought it was too hard. With your pictures- he'll be able to see it's possible!
  • Amber F Albuquerque, NM
    Love this!!
  • SANDY HOLLY Rochester, NY
    BRILLIANT!!!! LUCKY BOYS! :0)
  • What a great use of vertical space.If you were not using the top level for beds it too could become play space. Great job!
  • Jeannine Fromm Munising, MI
    wish we had kids again, just to make it!
  • Yetunde Rodriguez Dayton, OH
    this is amazing! I've seen stuff like this on pinterest and have been intimidated, but you guys made it look so easy.
  • I love, love, love this!! I have 4 boys, and this would be SO perfect for them. Right now we have two separate bunk beds... I would love to do this for them. How much wall space do you need to do this?
  • Great room! I would have loved a room like when I was young. The little secret nook is cute too. Love the stairs! Very creative.