Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Fall Coffee Filter Wreath

crafts 01.18.15
This is the second coffee filter wreath I've made. I made one last year for Christmas and I knew I wanted one for Fall. So easy and takes only a couple of hours. See the full tutorial here http://www.recapturedcharm.com/2012/09/fall-...
#Bestof2012 #FallDecor

To see more: http://www.recapturedcharm.com/2012/09/fall-coffee-filter-wreath.html

81 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 17 of 81 comments | See Previous
  • Vicki C
    Vicki C Kenton, OH
    Is the link for the instructions broken? When I click on it, I get an error that says "server not found".
  • Teresa Friend
    Teresa Friend Dahlonega, GA
    Pretty!!! Great gift idea too!
  • Linda pudvah
    Linda pudvah Schenectady, NY
    how did you tint filters to be brown?
  • Jan Barber
    Jan Barber Cedar City, UT
    I want to make this I make a lot of different kinds of wreaths never this kind love it Lisa.
  • Deborah Phillips
    Deborah Phillips Browns Summit, NC
    Any suggestions on how to preserve the wreath for a door without a storm door to protect it
  • Alannah Allbrett
    This reminds me of Martha Stewart's joke about tileinga pool with cut up credit cards. It has nothing to do with reality.
  • Violet L
    Lovely! What size ring did you use? I must have missed the size when I looked at the instructions.
  • Tina A
    Tina A Tulsa, OK
    So pretty thank you
  • Patty Atwood
    Patty Atwood Westville, IL
    how many filters did it take?
  • Linda
    Linda San Antonio, TX
    Can't wait to start on a couple of the fall wreaths!
    • Linda
      Linda San Antonio, TX
      Linda I recently did the white filters and will start my fall wreath this week!
  • At Home With The Barkers
    Love this!! So classy!
  • LInda
    Thanks again! I love mine :) so easy and quite lovely :)
  • V Valencia
    V Valencia Downey, CA
    Hi Lisa D, thanks for your directions...I finally sat down and made one too...
  • Bethany {Pitter and Glink}
    This is stunning!
  • User
    realy nice!!
Lisa D

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing