A Pretty Pumpkin

Decor Ideas 07.28.13

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I had the idea to do 30 fabric or decorated pumpkins over the next 6 weeks. Here is Pumpkin Number One. Hope you like it. I folded pretty, sparkly gold tulle fabric over a real white pumpkin. I used straight pins to hold the fabric to the pumpkin. Yes, I pushed them right into the pumpkin. I know the pumpkin will rot faster but before it does, I'm going to cook it.

Hope you like my glittery, golden pumpkin.

To see more: http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2012/09/pumpkin-fun-number-one.html

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    If you wanted to make these resuable, a white styrofoam ball would work...and you could make different sizes! Beautiful! You have to do one in velvet since this is the rage this year. Green velvet with an orange bow and gold shinny leaves! Wow!! A
Linda B

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post