Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Fall Mantel w/ Polka Dots

This year I wanted my Fall Mantel to be whimsical, so I punched it up by adding lots of coral and polka dots. I also wanted two urns, but couldn't find them for the right price or in the right size, so I made my own using 2 plastic dessert cups and 2 inexpensive plastic flower pots. I turned the dessert cups upside down, glued the flower pot to them, then painted them w/ chalkboard spray paint and brushed on a little aqua here and there. I used fabric to add colorful polka dot details here and there, then added a wine cork K. It's fun and cheerful without being to kiddish.

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/09/fall-mantel-2012.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Adventures in Decorating
    Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Love it !!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Mom4Real

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!