Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Thrift Store Dining Room

All things in this dining room were either given to me or I found at a thrift store! I love to put a room together using thrift store finds...I am not into the matched sets from a store...I like personality! The black sideboard was only $25.00 from a thrift store and I painted it black! I love this piece!! The dining room table was in my home growing up and my mom had cut the legs off and we used it for a huge coffee table in our famiy room so when I got married she gave it to me and I had the legs put back on and painted it white and roughed up the edges. Fun huh!! There is more info on my blog about this room and all the thrift store finds. http://www.thestylesisters.blogspot.com

To see more: http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2012/02/under-da-sea-part-2-thrift-store.html

7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    That is a beautiful piece of furniture (buffet)!! Scoring it for only $25 is just delightful!! Lovely job of decorating your dining room.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • The Style sisters
    The Style sisters South Jordan, UT
    Thanks Becky...I am so happy with how it turned out :)
  • Jay
    Jay India
    Wow! you've got style! :)
  • Carole
    Carole Australia
    When we moved house we bought a new dining table and two extra chairs. I am kicking myself now, since moving I have started doing furniture makeovers and can see that we could easily have sourced a large 6 seater dining table and some extra chairs for
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    I love the wall color.. what is it?
  • The Style sisters
    The Style sisters South Jordan, UT
    the wall color is Sherwin Williams Tidewater... I love it! I used it in my bedroom too. :)
The Style sisters

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing