Entertainment Center into a Play Kitchen

kitchen crafts Yesterday
Transformed a free entertainment center into a wonderful play kitchen for our kids. Easy to make and had a lot of fun doing this with my hubby. Spent less than $100 and the kids love it!

To see more: http://www.thebloominghydrangea.com/2012/09/diy-entertainment-center-into-a-play-kitche.html

• Abedabun Dawn
    Abedabun Dawn Mc Lain, MS
    Fantastic job!
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    YAY!!!! You will have one happy little guy on Christmas morning! It is like Christmas all year at my house..just can't spoil the little guy enough!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I do almost all my Christmas shopping anymore Therese. I hate shopping in crowds. Especially since very few have the spirit of the season in their hearts. Ruins my personal celebration of Christ's birth. I'll head over there and see what they have. I
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    Becky the best place to go for the best prices is to shop at Wal Mart online...the prices are way different than the sores and the selection is much larger! Just go to www.walmart.com
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    That's great to know with our grandson's birthday and Christmas coming up. Thanks Therese!
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    My g-son has 3 tool benches (one with a drill press, one with a vice) and many many tools. They sell them in sets of 48 at Wal-mart very reasonable. Achidan is always "sawing" and building...it is too cute!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Therese, please be sure to share your creation when it's complete. I didn't know B&D had that many different toy tools out there. I bet our grandson would love them too. He's always wanting to do in the basement where all our power tools are. I'm too
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    Thank you so much! The apartment my grandson and I are moving into has a large closet (wide but not deep) that I want to turn into a tool/work area for the little guy. I have bought him well over 100 toy tools and he knows what all of them are and how to
  • Ange Inspiring Hearts & Homes
    Chris P There sure are enough of them these days with all the flat screens people are buying. Great way to recycle, right?
  • Ange Inspiring Hearts & Homes
    Therese C No problem! :) That's why I posted it, inspiration for others.
  • Chris P
    Chris P Burnsville, MN
    Finally! Something to do with all the entertainment centers I see on the street corners for free. Fabulous idea!
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    @ BloomingAnge..do you mind too much if I borrow this idea to make a tool/work system for my grandson??
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    lol...my grandson that is 3 and lives with me owns 3 vacuums and one is a real working Oreck..why no, he isn't spoiled by granny.. :) Now I need a play system like this, only for tools!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    You are right ladies. One of our son's favorite toys was his sisters play vacuum. It's just the boys are into playing with cars and "guys". Although I bet if we had a kitchen set the youngest would play with it. The youngest lives with us and right now I
Ange Inspiring Hearts & Homes