Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 11.01.13

How To Create A Fabulous Neutral Fall Mantle In Atlanta

We love the look of a neutral fall mantle with tons of interesting shapes, sizes, textures and calming colors. So, in our excitement, we're hesitantly going to share with you a fabulous find - just north of Atlanta. We found a farm that sells ALL the unusual pumpkins and gourds you need to create a unique fall decor in your home. The best part? The prices are SO reasonable and the trip to get them is fun!

Visit the Kinsey Family Farm in Gainesville: www.kinseyfamilyfarm.com for all the pumpkins you see here, and more!

Get more inspiration on creating a beautiful mantle on our blog: http://blog.akatlanta.com/2012/09/fall-decor...

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    The white pumpkins are so great for painting-and I just like the way they look.
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Wow beautiful someof them look like wood! They are ALL REAL? Wow might have to take my grandson there thanks!
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    @Donna-if you make it there, take pics and show us your favorites.
  • They are all real, Donna! I would highly recommend taking your grandson, my kids loved it yesterday. And if you can go on a weekday, it's NOT crowded! They said they're expecting more varieties in soon too.
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Wow! that big brown pumpkin on mantel right of jar LOOKS LIKE WOOD THAT WAS CARVED! AMAZING ,got to go!