Hometalk.com

10.25.12

Sheila..anyone....my desk needs help?

Hey Sheila or anyone, suggestions for what to do with this very worthy desk. Hard wood, no staples, no nails in drawers. I don't like the hardware, and the carpets are , almost immediately following this post , being replaced with beige, to tie in with the other carpets and floors etc. So red and green are not the predominant colors. I am a "little" tired of red and green. Bur I love the light green on the wall. Included is the picture of my living room.I am trying to switch to steel blue and having a hard time. I almost always go to aqua.

I want some fun with this desk. Sheila, I love what you do, so am imploring you..but anyone can chime in! Like I said this is a worthy desk. I watch this tv from the kitchen (galley style), and hubs puts his shoes on here. hahaa

44 Comments Displaying 15 of 44 comments | See Previous
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Yes I did "draw" that Bernice. I thought it would help you visualize what I was talking about. As for where it is on your computer you missed a step. After you go to all programs you have to chose the "Accessories" folder. I think you can probably find
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Ok I got it..now it is easy , I put it down below on the task bar. Thanks....
  • Now the fun stuff starts!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome Bernice. And yes WE, now the fun begins. I suggest just playing with it until you understand what it can do.
  • Tyler S Lowell, MI
    Or you can have a shelf like this... and then you can find a cheap baskets... for those selves... to put your cat toys in it.. or something! :)
  • Tyler S Lowell, MI
    Or you can try take out the drawers and then put a wood in it... so you can put basket instead of the drawers!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Tyler, you draw as badly as I do!!!! Hee, hee! I have not used the Microsoft program...may get around to it one day! In the meantime, I guess I can only hope you improve Tyler!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    P.S. Tyler, never lose your enthusiasum!!!
  • Tyler S Lowell, MI
    I agree!! I will never loose it! At least I describe the picture well enough! lol
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Anyone.... I know i was whining, but I think I have found the solution to my wall paint problem, I have loved the sage color above forever..it is on my kitchen and entry
  • Bernice H , the sage would look pretty in there if that's what you want. If you want to stick with the tuquoise/ teal, try adding some black to leftover paint (if you have any) and see if you
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    that sounds like a plan!
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Marg C I will post pictures soon, but I went with sage, yes it feels so much more comfortable. I was
  • Bernice H ya gotta do what makes you happy! :)
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Yuuppp! And I dont do that too often, but when I do, watch out!
  • Likes

Melanie Lozeau Tyler S Karina Fernandez