Build your own "Get Out of the Way of the TV" console

Before & After 02.27.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We started with your typical floor console for our flat screen TV. Well, my son has special needs and he just didn't get the "you make a better door than a window" comment. So we put the TV on the wall, but it just wasn't doing it for me either. So I contacted Ana White, of, and she made plans for a fabulous tall, corner console. Now there is no more yelling at the little guy. :) You can find the plans on her website. And the plans are FREE!

To see more:

• Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    It looks great! I love the cool palette of both the console to match the curtains (and even the shiny silver DVD player and cable box, lol). I'm glad your problem got solved! :)
Painted Therapy

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post