Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Build your own "Get Out of the Way of the TV" console

DIY 11.09.14
We started with your typical floor console for our flat screen TV. Well, my son has special needs and he just didn't get the "you make a better door than a window" comment. So we put the TV on the wall, but it just wasn't doing it for me either. So I contacted Ana White, of www.ana-white.com, and she made plans for a fabulous tall, corner console. Now there is no more yelling at the little guy. :) You can find the plans on her website. And the plans are FREE!

To see more: http://paintedtherapy.blogspot.com/2012/06/get-out-of-way-of-tv-console.html

1 Comment | Add a Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    It looks great! I love the cool palette of both the console to match the curtains (and even the shiny silver DVD player and cable box, lol). I'm glad your problem got solved! :)
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Painted Therapy

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing