DIY Hanging Craft Paint Storage

crafts 5 days ago
Store your craft paints on the wall with this simple tutorial using wire shelves and PVC pipe.
  • DIY Hanging Paint Storage
  • See all your craft paints in a glance!
  • The hanging racks perfectly fit bottles of craft, fabric, and glass paint!
  • The racks are spaced away from the wall and from each other.

To see more: http://www.madincrafts.com/2012/09/craft-room-organization-pvc-and-wire.html

• CC
    CC Homestead, PA
    This is a simply wonderful idea. I have sooooo many bottles of paint. I have them on a wire rack that you hang on the back of the door right now, but they are 3 rows deep and I have to constantly move them around to see what I have. This is perfect. No
  • Pat in SC
    Pat in SC Orangeburg, SC
    With some cutting to enlarge the squares do you think it would work for holding skeins of yarn?
  • Pam
    Pam Council Bluffs, IA
    I thought at first this was holding spools of thread. I'm seriously thinking of trying this & putting spools of thread in them.
  • Kimberly Echols
    Kimberly Echols Santa Rosa, CA
    Thanks for the great tutorial
  • Emily
    Emily Canada
    Any thoughts on if this would work for bottles of nail polish? I love nail polish and have about 100 maybe more bottles and have been trying to thing of a way to store them but still be able to see the colors. What does everyone think? Could this work?
Jessica Hill