48 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 17 of 48 comments | See Previous
  • Jessica Hill
    Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    Don't get rid of them!!!
  • Cindy Crabtree
    Cindy Crabtree Radcliff, KY
    Jackie, I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond
  • Sara @ Mom Endeavors
    Love this!!
  • Shirley
    Shirley East Grand Forks, MN
    I'm looking for some wire grids like that to hang from the ceiling. Then use shower curtain rings to hang my scarf collection from it. Need to find the grids though. Any help?
  • Jessica Hill
    Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    I think you can usually find them on Amazon, Shirley.
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Most thrift stores have them too. Not new but les expensive.
  • Shirley
    Shirley East Grand Forks, MN
    Thanks for the tips. :)
  • Lynn
    Lynn Somerset, MA
    Use to hang spices!
  • Vickie G
    Vickie G Greeley, CO
    Love this idea. I have had two pieces of shelving grids for a long time and couldn't remember how to put them on the wall. Had to look up your project. Gonna do this tomorrow.
  • Linda Sessoms
    Linda Sessoms Oklahoma City, OK
    For the spools of thread, get a 3/4" or 1" thick by 8" wide by as long as you need, piece of lumber (throw-away or check with a housing contractor). Mark dots where the spools will center on the plank and then drive long headless nails into each dot at
  • UdyRegan
    UdyRegan Australia
    Wow, who knew something as simple as this wire frame could be put to so much use? I think I had thrown out about a couple of them. If only I had read your article much earlier, I would have used them to store spools of threads or even jars of condiments
  • Sharon
    Sharon Portland, OR
    If anyone has access to Fred Meyer stores they have the shelf units for $19.99 for four (makes multiple paint racks). And they have the shelf grids in either white or black. I know that makes the racks in excess, but maybe you all can share with friends
  • Carrie's Creations
    Carrie's Creations Homestead, PA
    This is a simply wonderful idea. I have sooooo many bottles of paint. I have them on a wire rack that you hang on the back of the door right now, but they are 3 rows deep and I have to constantly move them around to see what I have. This is perfect. No
  • Pat in SC
    Pat in SC Orangeburg, SC
    With some cutting to enlarge the squares do you think it would work for holding skeins of yarn?
  • Pam
    Pam Council Bluffs, IA
    I thought at first this was holding spools of thread. I'm seriously thinking of trying this & putting spools of thread in them.
Jessica Hill

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing