Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Backyard Escapes 09.18.14

Vintage Tool Box Turned Fall Centerpiece

Do you ever wonder who owned the vintage pieces we come to love before us? As I filled this vintage tool box full of all things fall, I reflected on it's previous owner and how he might feel about his tool box filled with pumpkins, burlap and twine. Somehow I don't think he'd mind.

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/09/fall-filled-vintage-tool-box-centerpiece.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Cool idea! I don't think he'd mind either, he'd probably be surprised, though!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Redfly Creations
    Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    I have an old vintage box similar to this that I got from my grandfather. It is now a decorating peice in my home also. I love the centerpiece!
  • Terri J
    Terri J York, PA
    Thetool box reminds me ove what my blacksmith used to carry around as he checked our hourses hooves before he trimmed them and fittend them w/ shoes. Souch sweet memories of years gone by and I hope that tool box give you just as many fond memories.
At The Picket Fence