Hometalk.com

green recipies 03.31.14

Cleaning with Vinegar

I used to use vinegar just for taking the sting our of my sunburn, but now that I am an adult (and wear sunscreen) I love using vinegar to clean everything! I have recently have ditched the rest of my cleaning supplies and made up a few formulas of vinegar cleaners, including some lemon scented ones!

With just some cleaning vinegar, water, and a spray bottle, there is a world of possibilities to clean naturally and economically. Add in some essential oils for a different scent and also mix it with baking soda for a scrubber! #cleaningtricks

Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2012/09/how-i-clean-naturally-with-heinzvinegar.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    A couple of years ago Heloise was on TV and said she asked Good Housekeeping to test vinegar and they reported it removed 95% of the mold and germs! It is also good for removing that grass that grows outside between the pavement and gutter of the