Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Cleaning Tips 07.27.14

Cleaning with Vinegar

I used to use vinegar just for taking the sting our of my sunburn, but now that I am an adult (and wear sunscreen) I love using vinegar to clean everything! I have recently have ditched the rest of my cleaning supplies and made up a few formulas of vinegar cleaners, including some lemon scented ones!

With just some cleaning vinegar, water, and a spray bottle, there is a world of possibilities to clean naturally and economically. Add in some essential oils for a different scent and also mix it with baking soda for a scrubber! #cleaningtricks

Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2012/09/how-i-clean-naturally-with-heinzvinegar.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    A couple of years ago Heloise was on TV and said she asked Good Housekeeping to test vinegar and they reported it removed 95% of the mold and germs! It is also good for removing that grass that grows outside between the pavement and gutter of the
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Holly Lefevre

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!