Turn a Plate Charger into a Mirror

Cool Ideas 04.04.16
Mirrors can be pricey. Save your self money and pull those chargers you never use and transform them into gorgeous wall mirrors in less than 15 minutes! So crazy easy, you'll be making them not only for yourself but as Christmas Gifts! All it takes is inexpensive craft mirrors and glue. Click the link for a full tutorial.

To see more: http://www.sandandsisal.com/2012/03/turn-charger-into-mirror.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Marti  K
    Marti K Boulder, CO
    I'm sorry, I have no idea what a "plate charger" is.

I'm peeking out from under a rock I guess.

• Janice
      Janice Houston, TX
      Symea, don't feel left out. I just learned what a charger was a few years ago. I helped host a bridal shower and was told the money we chipped in was to purchase chargers and then we'd all own them and be able to use them when we wanted. I was afraid to
  • Marti  K
    Marti K Boulder, CO
    An absolutely brilliant idea! Thanks for the enlightenment on what this is exactly.
  • Nanette F
    Nanette F Mount Juliet, TN
    love the mirror, but heck, I'd find a pretty plate like the one on the original post, glue that puppy onto the charger and hang that too. I see chargers at goodwill along with pretty plates all the time. Great idea!
  • Smkarasz65
    Very nice idea !! Looks lovely. They would look nice with plates glued in also.
  • Desiree'
    Desiree' Prescott Valley, AZ
    It is beautiful how you turned this out as a mirror and I loved it.
Kim Sand & Sisal