Faux Aged Steel Ikea Cabinet Inspired By Restoration Hardware

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Do you have a piece of furniture that you've kept in storage because it just didn't "fit in" with the style of your home? I'll show you how I took an Ikea PS locker cabinet and gave it a good ol' Ikea hack by painting on an aged steel finish. This was inspired by the Restoration Hardware Vintage Industrial Steel Cabinet.

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/10/faux-aged-steel-ikea-cabinet-inspired-by-restoration-hardware.html

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That's a great idea, Tricia! It fits in beautifully with the room.
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Thanks! It was one of those spur-of-the-moment ideas that I got a day before I planned on posting the boy's room. I'm so glad I had one of those light bulb moments!
  • Marilee H
    Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    Great technique! I like the use of the chalkboard paint for something other than chalkboard.
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    i really like this a lot xx
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post