24,668 views »
Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Best steam mop for tile floors? To clean and sanitize.

11.10.14
24,668 views »
Opinions about best steam mop? Considering either Hahn or Eureka envirosteamer. both seem to have pros and cons. These two appear to steam at a higher temperature than others; ie: shark, etc. thanks for any input!
25 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 18 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Sheila B
    Sheila B Columbia, TN
    I love my new Shark. Best steam mop I have ever used. The new ones are so neat and easy to use.
  • Suzie S
    Suzie S Chandler, AZ
    I have a shark steam mop. I also have a bissell floor mate that I also use.
  • Jean
    Jean Petaluma, CA
    thanks to all of you who tried to help me! today I ordered the Haan Agile (SI 40). I ordered it from Costco where it was a little cheaper than Amazon and because it is very easy to return it if it does not work out. I have had several Sharks and I
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    I always use a Commerical steamer to clean my tile and grout before I seal my tile floors at least once a year. Other than that I mop them. I have to steam cleaners I take off the heads when my grout looks cruddy to keep,it clean in between the
  • Suzie S
    Suzie S Chandler, AZ
    Sherrie- Do you own a Commercial steamer or do you rent one? I would love to rent one but have no idea where I could.
  • Jean
    Jean Petaluma, CA
    Sherrie...I would also like to know what kind of commercial streamer you rent for your tile and grout floors. and...also..where do you get it??
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    I rent it from a rental supply house. General Rental. You probably have a place that rents equipment...chain saws, floor sanders. Place that men go to. : )
  • Suzie S
    Suzie S Chandler, AZ
    Thanks Sherri- I'm going to have to check some rental supply places out in my area :)
  • MakerDon
    MakerDon Waianae, HI
    I also like getting on my hands and knees to get it clean, although I don't have the time to do that all the time heh. Renting the commercial steamer is an option for a very deep clean, but for a daily use I like to use a basic steam mop. I heard the
  • Trisha
    Trisha Wolcott, CT
    Who has had a good experience with a steam mop that cleans grout?
  • Janet Smith
    Janet Smith College Station, TX
    I have a Haan and really love it. It heats the water to a higher temperature than many "steam mops" so it sanitizes. It cleans the tile without putting dirty water on the grout (which is what causes the grout to look so nasty)
    • Jean
      Jean Petaluma, CA
      Janet Smith Janet, which model Haan do you have. I have the agile, but am not very impressed and have never known if it is defective or just not very "steamy"...gone back to using an older shark.
  • Debradoo
    Debradoo Tallahassee, FL
    Does anyone know anything about the Bissell Power Fresh steam Mop?
  • Cynthia E
    Cynthia E Daleville, AL
    We purchased the Hoover Twin Tank Steam Mop

and we love it--it is safe for all flooring surfaces-- laminate, wood, tile, vinyl even has carpet glide pad for refreshing

• Court O'Grady
      Court O'Grady Plainfield, IL
      Cynthia, do you use it on tile? I have been having issues on tile with it being soakkkkkking wet. Love it on wood and love theibg cord though!!!
    • Cynthia E
      Cynthia E Daleville, AL
      Court O'Grady yes Bathrooms and entry tile, I take it off the tough stains or heavy cleaning and put it on light clean, or steam only puts out less water that way.
  • Deb Bystricky
    Deb Bystricky Endicott, NY
    Any suggestions on the "latest and greatest" steam cleaner for tile floors? Borrowed a Orek from a friend but left my month old tile floors looking worse then they were before I started cleaning them (streaky). Also had to refill several times and the
  • Shirley maiorca
    shirley maiorca Easton, PA
    Debra, Did you get any response re Bissell Power Fresh Steam Mop? Did you buy one? I am leaning toward purchasing one for my tile floors.
Jean

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing