Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Subway Art Burlap Table Runner

Burlap Runners 11.04.14
What do you get when you combine subway art with burlap? A table runner for your Thanksgiving table that will impress you guests. I took my Silhouette and made a stencil with reminders of the season (give thanks, harvest, leaves, pumpkins, etc). I then stenciled that in various colors all the way down an extra large table runner. The results are impressive and gorgeous! Come see the step by step instructions on my blog.

To see more: http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/2011/10/subway-art-burlap-table-runner-point-of.html

11 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Hometipster.com
    Hometipster.com Columbus, MS
    I like it. I like it a lot. I would certainly hang this on a wall. It's totally unique and just pleasing to look at. Great job Angie.
  • Rebecca E. Parsons
    Rebecca E. Parsons Fernandina Beach, FL
    love it. This is beautiful. I wonder if I could use my Cricut? I have it in a box, unused and unloved!!!
  • Angie CountryChicCottage
    Sure Rebecca E. Parsons -- a cricut would work! On a craft knife and some patience! :)
  • Jessica Hill
    Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    I love the addition of the leaves into the words!
  • Rebecca E. Parsons
    Rebecca E. Parsons Fernandina Beach, FL
    I don't have that much patience. I took a stencil cutting class once and learned that I would pay to have them cut! ;}}
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Angie CountryChicCottage - I love this too! Wondeful job. I have totally fallen in love w/burlap all over again and love the mix of muslin & anything in burlap. I have to
  • The Bold Abode
    The Bold Abode Forest, VA
    Gorgeous, Angie!
  • Cindy Mink
    Cindy Mink Winston Salem, NC
    LOVE it...wish I had the patience and ability as well.
  • Rebecca E. Parsons
    Rebecca E. Parsons Fernandina Beach, FL
    now i have to just do it!!!
  • Maria Soledad Pinto
    Maria Soledad Pinto Lexington, SC
    love it
  • Melissa @ Two It Yourself
    This is great! I may try this using a piece of drop cloth and burlap!
Angie CountryChicCottage

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing