DIY Flowers from plastic spoons

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
A friend is guest crafting on my blog today showing how she made this amazing flowers from plastic spoons! I think they look like giant magnolias-and would make amazing Christmas decorations-can you imagine some floating on the branches of your Christmas tree? Or adorning a wreath? The possibilities are endless!

To see more:

• Willie Brown Moore
    Willie Brown Moore Summersville, WV
    I understand Kymm Myers comment. I scrolled through and did not find further instructions for the spoon flowers. Does one start at the bottom or top to begin the petal layers? How much spoon handle does one use for the part that is folded under, etc.?
  • Carole Thomas
    nice pictures, but with no hints how to do it why bother tracking this down? Followed the above link, which in turn led to another link. I won't have time to craft if I spend the time chasing you.
  • Faye Campbell
    No satisfaction in spite of following your links. I agree with other curious crafters....why post the picture if you're not going to share the instructions!!
  • Doris E Slager
    Doris E Slager Hudsonville, MI
    In the text it tells you how she made them. She held plastic spoons over a flame to.melt them.into shape .then hot glued them together to make flower.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post