Washing Windows Like The Pros

cleaning 04.19.16
That's right! Behind the "perfect" photos, cool DIY Projects and completely styled and organized room shots... life is really pretty crazy most of the time. But here's a little secret! I wouldn't have it any other way!
Come visit us a Chaotically Creative . com for all of our posts

on This Post

• John
    John Mission Viejo, CA
    This works super wonders. I read this technique a couple of years ago, and have used it ever since. Works great inside on bathroom mirrors and even counter tops. If you need to clean it, use it. For outside windows, I suggest to first use a wide painting
  • John
    John Mission Viejo, CA
    I just received an e-mail today from vicki V asking the ratio of Dawn, vinegar to the water. Here is my unscientific amount I mix. Actually I don't measure, just add blobs I think are enough. Lighter on the vinegar: The amount? 2 1/2 gallon bucket to 1/4
  • Julie
    Julie Aurora, CO
    What is this washing windows? Just rent and move yearly#
  • Melissa Beiring Hill
    I do this on my bathroom mirrors all the time and I am AMAZED by how clean they get with NO smutz or smears!! Had all brand new windows installed last spring and they are already filthy (dogs insist on leaving their tongue marks everywhere!)...so now I
    • John
      John Mission Viejo, CA
      Melissa Beiring Hill It really works wonders on new glass. Make sure they are dusted off first from dust and dirt so the glass does not get scratched. I did our door to
  • Denise Rosser
    Denise Rosser Sun Valley, CA
    Where can I get a good, inexpensive, squeegee ?
Chaotically Creative Co.