Washing Windows Like The Pros

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I cannot take credit for this discovery; however I can tell you that it works! In my opinion this is the best way for washing windows. A cleaning company shared this tip with me four years ago, I was using glass cleaner, vinegar and newspapers. Nothing I did completely cleaned the window. This is the only thing I use now.

Items Needed for Washing Windows

(All items except the Dawn were purchased at Dollar Tree)

Dawn Dish Detergent

Small Bowl or Bucket

Scrubby Pads

Absorbent Cloths

• Materials
  • Scrubbing the Window
  • Squeegee the window
  • Wiping the edges
  • One clean window pane, several more to go. http://chaoticallycreative.com/2012/03/16/washingwindowslikeapro1/
  • Sharonusps
    sharonusps Lionville, PA
    sliding doors on shower How do you get rid of pit marks in the shower door moldings
  • Ellen
    ellen Canada
    For some time now I've been using the Micro fibre cloth made especially for glass. Very hot water. Simply wring out cloth and wipe the windows or mirrors. No soap, no vinegar, no nothing but very hot water and the cloth. Streak free windows. I keep a
  • Tricia
    Tricia Smyrna, TN
    where do they sell the microfiber cloths for Glass..I have not seen them anywhere..
    • Lksiebe
      lksiebe Denver, CO
      Tricia You can find them at Walmart in the kitchen towel section. They are also in Automotive in the car washing section.
  • Dannielle
    Dannielle Gloucester, MA
    I clean mine the same way, works awesome
Chaotically Creative Co.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post