Clothespin Chandelier #Bestof2012

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Another fun addition to the laundry room remodel. We used a tomato cage and a stove top drip pan to create our very fun clothespin chandelier! Visit our blog for step by step instructions on how we made it!
Time: 1 Hour Cost: $24.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more:

• Larose LoganOakes
    Larose LoganOakes Annandale, VA
    Hello DeeDee! I just had to tell you that my husband and I were at AC Moore today and we saw these clothes pins that were about 1.5" wide by 4" long. I immediately thought of your lovely chandelier. These pins were a dollar each but you wouldn't need as
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    Larose D. Logan-Oakes, aww, you thought of me! Yes, you definitely wouldn't need as many of those jumbo pins and I bet it would look cool too! Thanks for being so sweet, you brightened my day!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Kelly S, that is a wow and good job... you worked hard to get it done. I am a coward now.... lol, but lot's to do in the meantime before I try this one. Congratulations on a job followed through and well done... and of course to our great inspiration
  • Mar
    Mar Maryville, TN
    What a great idea for the laundry room. Very creative.
Clover House, DeeDee

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post