Clothespin Chandelier #Bestof2012

Another fun addition to the laundry room remodel. We used a tomato cage and a stove top drip pan to create our very fun clothespin chandelier! Visit our blog for step by step instructions on how we made it!
Time: 1 Hour Cost: $24.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://ourcloverhouse.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-tiered-clothespin-chandelier.html

• Clover House, DeeDee
    Oh Kelly S, it looks great! You've done an awesome job! Thanks for sharing it with me girl! Toni Pardoe Ellsworth, you're very welcome! Have fun! :)
  • Larose LoganOakes
    Larose LoganOakes Annandale, VA
    Hello DeeDee! I just had to tell you that my husband and I were at AC Moore today and we saw these clothes pins that were about 1.5" wide by 4" long. I immediately thought of your lovely chandelier. These pins were a dollar each but you wouldn't need as
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    Larose D. Logan-Oakes, aww, you thought of me! Yes, you definitely wouldn't need as many of those jumbo pins and I bet it would look cool too! Thanks for being so sweet, you brightened my day!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Kelly S, that is a wow and good job... you worked hard to get it done. I am a coward now.... lol, but lot's to do in the meantime before I try this one. Congratulations on a job followed through and well done... and of course to our great inspiration
Clover House, DeeDee