Organize your kitchen on a door!

Organizing 10.21.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
If you have a tiny kitchen... I'm here to help! Grab a $5 shutter door from you local Habitat Re-Store, give it a coat or paint, and add over the door hooks and 3M hooks to organize anything from bag clips, take out menus, strainers, BBQ tools, knives, lunch boxes, kitchen towels! #recycle See more deets about my door organizer here:

To see more:

• Barbara Ahern
    Barbara Ahern Milano, TX
    I wan to do this for my pots and pans!!
  • Ruth12345
    Ruth12345 Dickson, TN
    Thats neat!<3
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    Love this idea!
  • Reta Minnis
    Reta Minnis Meadville, MO
    Gave me a good idea. I have a plastic shelving unit I am using for an island. I cut an old piece of press wood for the top and bought a nice looking vinyl kitchen floor mat to cover it. Now I am going to buy an old door and cut it down for the top and
  • Cheryl @ Artzzle
    Cheryl @ Artzzle Princeton, MN
    This is sooooooo cool. GREAT for renters. Shared it on fb. Love your website too!
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post