Organize your kitchen on a door!

Moving In 02.27.15
If you have a tiny kitchen... I'm here to help! Grab a $5 shutter door from you local Habitat Re-Store, give it a coat or paint, and add over the door hooks and 3M hooks to organize anything from bag clips, take out menus, strainers, BBQ tools, knives, lunch boxes, kitchen towels! #recycle See more deets about my door organizer here: http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.c...

To see more: http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/rental-trick-3-a-door-organizer/

• Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    LOVE!
  • Irene Piecora
    Irene Piecora Charlotte, NC
    Great idea!! Have a few doors to recycle. Will definitely use this!!
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    LOVE IT!
  • Annette Overton
    Annette Overton Kittrell, NC
    I can use that in my spare room (game room) to help clean it up.Thanks for the great idea.
  • Juju, the Anti-Gardener
    @Steve great graphics on the door.
  • Kimm at Reinvented
    Kimm at Reinvented New Albany, OH
    What a great idea!
  • Monica W
    Monica W Foley, AL
    I did the same thing! Only, I drilled holes and used peg board hooks. It's a great space saver!!!
  • Connie S
    I love this, even more so for people who rent small apartments and homes. They just can't add cabinets and such.
  • Debra W
    Debra W Clarkston, GA
    If I could find a smaller version, I am goint to use it for jewelry in my bedroom. Great idea!
  • Patti
    Patti Los Angeles, CA
    I was using mine as a cover for our water heater. This is genius! Will start working on it as soon as I finish typing. Thanks for sharing!
  • Barbara Ahern
    Barbara Ahern Milano, TX
    I wan to do this for my pots and pans!!
  • Ruth12345
    Ruth12345 Dickson, TN
    Thats neat!<3
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    Love this idea!
  • Reta Minnis
    Reta Minnis Meadville, MO
    Gave me a good idea. I have a plastic shelving unit I am using for an island. I cut an old piece of press wood for the top and bought a nice looking vinyl kitchen floor mat to cover it. Now I am going to buy an old door and cut it down for the top and
  • Cheryl @ Artzzle
    Cheryl @ Artzzle Princeton, MN
    This is sooooooo cool. GREAT for renters. Shared it on fb. Love your website too!
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.