Kitchen Counters on a DEEP budget

01.21.16
It's so difficult to find a good price on kitchen counters. When I remodeled my kitchen I just didn't have thousands of dollars to spend on my counters. So I had to get creative. How could I have an expensive look on a penny budget? I made my island counter for just $36 and the rest of the counters for only $25!
Time: 2 Days Cost: $50 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://thepenningtonpoint.com/2010/04/my-kitchen/

on This Post

• Robin
    Robin Astor, FL
    Great job. And I'm happy you didn't listen to the men at the hardware store. Don't you hate it when they tell ya what you can't do, and love it when you prove them wrong?
  • Bonnie Voight
    Bonnie Voight Weatogue, CT
    I love all these budget-saving ideas since I'm undertaking a kitchen remodel on a tight budget. Am having a really hard time finding affordable kitchen cabinet door replacements. Any ideas? Thanks so much.
  • Doris
    Doris Kansas City, KS
    Very pretty!
  • Bev
    Bev Cherry Hill, NJ
    I absolutely LOVE the cohesive eclectic-ness of all of the elements! BRAVA!! I am uber inspired for my major kitchen/house remodel, THANK YOU! #FEMALEPOWER!
  • Tina Schuman
    Tina Schuman Ellabell, GA
    very, very pretty
Lisa Pennington