90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
The Decorator we worked with asked us to make the headboard to fit both a king size and a queen size bed, After cleaning and sealing the front of the door we painted the other trim details using a color still visible from one of the original paints on the door.
  • This headboard's new home. The Decorator did a wonderful job with this color palette. It looks so comfy!
  • Designed to fit both a king size and a queen size bed.
  • We color-matched one of the remaining colors on the from then painted the added trim, legs and shelf. Both the Customer and our Team were very happy with the results.
  • Ready for Customer pickup.
  • This is one of the few pics of me when I'm not covered in sawdust.
  • Raeanne Carson
    Does the headboard just stand up against the wall on its legs or do you attach it to the bed frame or secure it to the wall?
    • Vintage Headboards
      Raeanne Carson Good afternoon Raeanne. Our Headboards are designed to attach to standard metal bed frames. We provide hardware to attach the tops to the wall so that when
  • Brian
    Brian Irwin, PA
    How do you seal the paint so the lead does not impact health? GREAT JOB! It is beautiful!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Willards, MD
    I have a question for you but no regarding the headboard. What color is that paint? I absoultely LOVE it.
  • Erin
    Erin Portland, OR
    Would you ship to Portland, OR?
  • Vintage Headboards
    Good morning Erin - we ship nationwide and to Canada. Please rake a look at www.vintageheadboards.storenvy.com or call us
Vintage Headboards

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post