Hometalk.com

PAINTING 3 days ago

How to Paint - Rusty Iron Garden Furniture

My beautiful Antique Iron Bench, had gotten way too weathered and rusty over the last few years. It needed some sprucing up so, I took advantage of the gorgeous Fall weather to give her a much needed makeover! I found some great products, that helped the project go much easier!

To see more: http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/how-to-paint-rusty-iron-garden-furniture.html

10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    I see a lot of questions about this on Hometalk. Now I'll know where to send them! The before looks like it's beyond repair, and yet - magic! :)
  • Thanks Miriam I ! Yes, send the questions my way, I'm happy to help! I have a question for you, I'm planning to do a post on my DIY Blog about Hometalk, I think my readers will love it
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Karen, that sounds wonderful! Of course it's OK. If you need anything else just let me know.
  • Great! Thanks Miriam I !
  • thanks....I just moved into a new house and it hsas a chair like this that we were going to throw away,......think I will see if I can try to save it
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy Love the new bench! It looks like such a great vintage piece!
  • Great! Plan to share!
  • Solutions Electric, Inc. I hope you try and save it! It really wasn't hard to do!
  • Thistlewood Thank you! Yes, I think it's quite old. And so solid, so it should last for many more years!
  • Thanks so much Christy @ Our Southern Home !
  • Likes

Pat Evelyn (Sissy) Marks Karina Fernandez Peggy Tucker Jeanne Hobson Vicki Armstead Solutions Electric, Inc. Sherry C Jenna, SAS Interiors Janice Robinson Valerie