Vintage Buffet, Chalk Paint, Chalk Paint Furniture

04.12.16
Living on the Bliss repurposes vintage finds. We brought this vintage buffet back to life with chalk paint. We distressed it and waxed it with clear wax.

To see more: http://livingonthebliss.com/chalk-paint-and-a-vintage-buffet/

on This Post

• LYNDA
    LYNDA Owensboro, KY
    So can someone explain the thing about chalk paint? I bought an old chest a store and apparently it has chalk paint on it. everytime I touch it is looks smeared. It is a darker blueish green. Not sure I like it, Is it not done right?
    • Mary Wilshire
      Mary Wilshire Irwin, PA
      LYNDA Lynda, many people are confusing Chalkboard paint with chalk paint. It sounds like they may have used Chalkboard paint which is not meant as a durable finish. If the wax
  • Juli Becker @ Junkin' with Juli
    That is beautiful!
  • Vicki Pemberton
    Vicki Pemberton Harriman, TN
    what color paint is this done in?
  • GrandmasHouseDIY
    GrandmasHouseDIY Menahga, MN
    This reminds me of a dresser I just refinished! Nice job! How old do you think yours is?
  • Ann Raheem
    Ann Raheem Cookstown, NJ
    Now this I love. I have corner cabinets, chest of drawers, book cases, and wood beds that I have been collecting - I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can chalk paint them..
Cindy M