Hometalk.com

25 Comments Displaying 15 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Jeanine Wester Peoria, IL
    love it!
  • The Design Confidential El Dorado Hills, CA
    fabulous!
  • Abigail L Mullin, TX
    I absolutely love this, so original , just love it.
  • Jan O Clancy, MT
    I love ! Great idea!
  • David B Burlington, NC
    Wow!
  • Eco-Strip Reston, VA
    Make sure you put clear varnish of polyurethane over those old, painted boards. You don't want the toxic lead paint to chip off and poison anyone using the room or anyone tracking those chips to other rooms.
  • Eco-Strip All the painted boards were painted by me ;-). No lead paint here. And if there was a chance I would have tested for lead paint and/or not used them. Thanks and you are right to mention the risk.
  • John R Malvern, PA
    I've been looking for wood to do a project like this in my garage. Any ideas where to look? Great idea!
  • Love the pops of color in your wood wall...plan on trying this....pics in 2013!
  • John R These were all just scraps from my workshop and a few pallet boards. Maybe check with a woodworker or the scraps at Lowe's or Home Depot
  • John R Malvern, PA
    Thanks Brittany. I have a 12X30 room on the 2nd floor of my garage that I am trying to figure out what to do with the walls.
  • I did something similar in my son's room.
  • Brenda Specketer Conyers, GA
    I like this idea!
  • Rose White Canada
    Very cool! Like the painted boards and lettering. Very inspiring.
  • Robin Ada, MI
    I'm in LOVE with this!! Will you come help me do my art studio wall like this?!! ;)