• Donna Jean O
    Donna Jean O Port Saint Lucie, FL
    I love it!
  • Yvonne F
    Yvonne F Pontotoc, MS
    Next year, they will be putting the doors back on....Getting tired of the busyness of the colors!!!!
  • Brenda M
    Brenda M Pittsburgh, PA
    I think it looks beautiful! I love the fabric that you used!
  • Tracy K
    Tracy K Burton, MI
    Not sure if I like that look...only shows everything in your cupboards...don't think it's my style!
  • Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl
    Yvonne F I had to snicker at your comment because actually we had to gut our kitchen because of a water leak. But, I loved the open cabinet so much that I'm installing open
  • Sylvia Smothers Lawing
    Sylvia Smothers Lawing Kannapolis, NC
    I love it. I started out with dark cabinets. Two years ago I painted them antique white. Now, I already have the paint to do my kitchen lemon yellow. I plan to take off my cabinet doors also. Lots of new kitchens feature open cabinets as well as added
  • Nance Freeman
    Nance Freeman Canyon, TX
    Don't you worry about grease and splatters getting on the dishes in the open cabinets?
  • Sylvia Smothers Lawing
    Sylvia Smothers Lawing Kannapolis, NC
    No- I don't think that will be a problem. I use lids to prevent splatters.
  • Heather
    Heather United Kingdom
    It looks very nice. I like it
  • Anne B
    Anne B Berkley, MI
    Looks great! What a nice pop of color. I have a very boring kitchen, this is a perfect solution that will add color until I can remodel.
  • Mags
    Mags Houston, TX
    Absolutely love this! I just did my bookcases in living room. Foam board, fabric & duck tape is wonderful!

Going to do my kitchen cabinets in one area in my kitchen.....it's the room in house I don't have a punch of red. Thanks

• Amy Cates Ford
    My cabinets are waaay too cluttered to do that. I'd really like glass in my cabinet doors. But again...waaaay too cluttered.
  • Gloria Duy
    Gloria Duy Pontiac, IL
    I like ideas like this because you can easily change it whenever you want. I have fabric in the back of my sewing cabinet. One day I needed some fabric that color so I cut it up and put a new piece back there.
  • Abi
    Abi El Paso, TX
    This is the perfect solution to a short term redo before the "big redo". Thank you. Can easily be done in a Saturday afternoon.
  • Vicki Hovre
    Vicki Hovre Ettrick, WI
    Love the idea of the fabric on the foam board, can be changed if a different color for different seasons or different dishes. Great look!
Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl