Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Around the House 10.14.14

POTTERY BARN INSPIRED MASON JAR CANDLES...Super easy and fun...and practically free!

Hey...did you know that store-bought spaghetti sauce comes in Mason jars? Yep... add Dollar Tree votives, picture wire and acorns and you have super easy rustic fall candles! #FallPreview
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy
No need to spend all that money on Pottery Barn's hanging Mason jars! It's easy to make your own!
And here’s all you do:
1. Twist a length of the picture wire around the mouth of the jar, making two loops at opposite sides and them twisting together at the back.
2.Using a second length, make two more loops by threading the wire through the previous loops and twisting. This is the handle
3. Slip the votive and candle inside. I found it easier (and less likely to break) to turn the jar sideways.
4.Add the acorns
Hang outdoors for even more fall fun!

To see more: http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2012/11/pottery-barn-inspired-mason-jar-candles.html

38 Comments Displaying 1 of 38 comments | See All Comments
  • Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
    lol I am with Supernewf...canning is not my thing, although I have tried it. Thanks for the info on locating the lids, Gwyn.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict