POTTERY BARN INSPIRED MASON JAR CANDLES...Super easy and fun...and practically free!

Hey...did you know that store-bought spaghetti sauce comes in Mason jars? Yep... add Dollar Tree votives, picture wire and acorns and you have super easy rustic fall candles! #FallPreview
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy
No need to spend all that money on Pottery Barn's hanging Mason jars! It's easy to make your own!
And here’s all you do:
1. Twist a length of the picture wire around the mouth of the jar, making two loops at opposite sides and them twisting together at the back.
2.Using a second length, make two more loops by threading the wire through the previous loops and twisting. This is the handle
3. Slip the votive and candle inside. I found it easier (and less likely to break) to turn the jar sideways.
4.Add the acorns
Hang outdoors for even more fall fun!

To see more: http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2012/11/pottery-barn-inspired-mason-jar-candles.html

• Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
    lol I am with Supernewf...canning is not my thing, although I have tried it. Thanks for the info on locating the lids, Gwyn.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict