Winter Wispy Wreath

Crafts 3 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is my winter holiday version of my wispy wreath. I guess it just goes to show that you can repurpose these great wreaths all year! Not sure yet if I'll make one for spring, but ya never know! You can see my other versions of this wreath, the Autumn Wispy Wreath and Halloween Spooky Wispy Wreath on my Hometalk boards. Here's how this one was made.
Time: 2 Hours Difficulty: Easy
I sprayed the orange berries and the wreath with white primer. Then two coats of white spray paint and spray snow.
Place the berries and pine cone stems around circle of the wreath and add the nest. Lightly spray them and wreath again with the white spray paint, spray snow and glitter.
Add your nest, birds and small foliage. And that's it! Instant Christmas!

To see more:

Kim~ Made in a Day

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post