Winter Wispy Wreath

Christmas 18 hours ago
This is my winter holiday version of my wispy wreath. I guess it just goes to show that you can repurpose these great wreaths all year! Not sure yet if I'll make one for spring, but ya never know! You can see my other versions of this wreath, the Autumn Wispy Wreath and Halloween Spooky Wispy Wreath on my Hometalk boards. Here's how this one was made.
#HolidayCheer
Time: 2 Hours Difficulty: Easy
I sprayed the orange berries and the wreath with white primer. Then two coats of white spray paint and spray snow.
Place the berries and pine cone stems around circle of the wreath and add the nest. Lightly spray them and wreath again with the white spray paint, spray snow and glitter.
Add your nest, birds and small foliage. And that's it! Instant Christmas!

To see more: http://madeinaday.com/2012/11/16/winter-wispy-wreath/

• Landon Clary Eason
    Landon Clary Eason Park Hills, MO
    I love how this turned out for you, it is really beautiful!!!
  • Ann Brownlee
    Ann Brownlee Fayetteville, GA
    Did you purchase the wreath form, or did you make it yourself. I have looked at two shops and they don't have anything comparable to this form. I am definitely going to try to make this wreath.
  • Kim~ Made in a Day
    Hi Ann, I bought my natural wispy wreath at Michaels. I believe Joann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby Have them as well. Hope this helps. Kim
    • Ann Brownlee
      Ann Brownlee Fayetteville, GA
      Kim~ Made in a Day I found my wreath form at Michaels. Got all materials, and waiting for a warmer day to do the painting etc. Thank you! I can't wait to get my wispy wreath on my front door!
  • Brande Arno
    Brande Arno Ionia, NY
    Beautiful wreath! Not too busy, yet you want to keep looking at it.
  • Melissa Mcconnell
    Melissa Mcconnell Des Moines, IA
    Very nice.
Kim~ Made in a Day

Search Feedback