• Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    Its a great thing you got it - I bet you're neighbors would want it back..You did a fantastic job and your dining room looks good
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    That was a great find and you did a fantastic job bringing new life to it..
  • Sherry C
    Sherry C Portland, OR
    Thanks Jamala!
  • Nancy G
    Nancy G West Roxbury, MA
    Sherry C, WOW! Wish my town didn't have recycling bins any longer! I miss the days of roaming around on trash nights looking for good finds to make over!
  • Donna
    Donna Dudley, MA
    Awesome find - love the "after!"
  • Carol B
    Carol B Wilton, CT
    Fabulous looking. Great details.
  • Lorraine V
    Lorraine V Rochester, NY
    wow-wow-wow! great find and great work made a fabulous set!
  • Jean Adams
    Jean Adams Arlington, TX
    Great job! Your decorating is light and perfectly done.
  • AJ Ogden
    AJ Ogden Floral Park, NY
    Beautiful!! one man's trash is another man's treasure, and you just proved it!
  • Heather
    Heather Fenton, MI
    I think I just bought this exact table at a garage sale! So glad to see it has so much potential!
  • LeeAnn Gerleman
    LeeAnn Gerleman Sheldon, IA
    I wish I could find stuff like this curbside in MY town! If anybody around here tosses something like this to curbside, its gone within ten minutes.
  • Patricia
    patricia Australia
    Love the result and like many others, wish that I could find something similar! Great idea though and enjoy this beautiful setting.
  • Karen Colton
    Karen Colton Grand Blanc, MI
    wow! Really good work I admire that. I got a sewing machine someone was going to throw out it opens 6 feet and it is 59 years old I repaired the machine It is the best one I have ever had It even has cams for decorative stitches I would love to refurnish
  • Cindy
    cindy Azusa, CA
    What is the brand and color of glaze used? Good job by the way.
  • Sj Grossman
    Sj Grossman Louisville, KY
    Hey, Y'all!

I'm a newbie to this site! Your chairs are the same ones that I inherited with a tired, old brocade on the covered seats.

Sherry C