Hometalk.com

For the Garden 12.06.13

Book Page Trees

So I must be into trees this Christmas! Here is another project using old books and an acorn as the tree topper. It feels weird ripping books apart until you see the finished product then it feels much better.

http://reposhture.blogspot.com/2012/11/book-...

10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Very clever!
  • Reposhture Studio - Kim Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Sara!
  • Terri J York, PA
    Thes are just to cool! I have already been compiling a stack of books to takea part!!!
  • I love it! I have one book that I use for all my "old book page" projects, this one looks like it needs to be tried by ME! Very nice idea! :)
  • DIY Show Off Pittsburgh, PA
    So cute, Kim!
  • Too cute! :)
  • Kathy Peterson Bremerton, WA
    what a cool idea...especially a nice gift for someone you know that loves to read..
    Kathy- awesome idea!
  • I work in an intermediate school library. These would be so cute to decorate with and the kids would love them! Thanks Reposhture Studio - Kim !
      Carla Betke Amann I think that is a great idea! ANd you could even have them help! Make sure that you use glue on the skewer to keep the pages secure. I found that out after I made them.