Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 12.17.13

DIY - Wood 'Believe' blocks

A very quick and easy Christmas project... turn a length of wood into Christmas blocks.

To see more: http://shabbyartboutique.com/2012/12/a-shabby-vintage-christmas.html

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Beckie Taylor Hampstead, MD
    Great idea and I especially like the way you have them arranged.
  • Tammy Milton, FL
    Thank you. I have been looking for a inexpensive gift idea for the grands to give their parents, that the parents won't "Have" a fake smile on thier faces when they see thier children's present.
  • You are welcome Tammy. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.
  • Tammy Milton, FL
    We really liked making them, although, it did take a little longer than I thought. But, I ended up using spray paint over the other paint. Thanks again for posting, all the grands loved doing the project.
  • HI Kerryanne ~ Shabby Art Boutique I wanted to let you know that your Wood 'Believe' Blocks are being featured on a board of Simple and Beautiful Christmas decoration which
  • Beverly C Hollywood, FL
    I have tried to find the instructions for these blocks but it keeps coming back to your web site Kerryanne.. can you provide the link please
  • Beverly C Hollywood, FL
    Aweeeee thank you Kerryanne.. I can't wait to make these...