Children's Hand Print Ornament

XMAS gifts DIY 10.01.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I like to make at least one ornament a year that is a keepsake ~ for me now and my kids later. Last year we made these hand print ornaments. #OriginalOrnaments
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy
  • Little Handprint
All you need is an ornament {plastic would be better than glass}, some nontoxic paint, and......
  • Front view of ornament with name and year
the hand of your favorite little person plus maybe one other person to help you ~ kids, paint and little hands can make a mess. Stop by the blog for all the up close and personal details.

To see more:

• Carroll A
    Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    Great idea! My granddaughter will be here in the morning. I think I will run to the store after work tonight!
  • Mary Beth
    Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    I am so glad you like it, Carroll A ~ I have all boys but I thought a pink ornament with a lacy ribbon would be so cute! Or a white ornament with pink paint and some glitter {I'll stop now} : )
  • Carroll A
    Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    LOL Oh the possibilities! I will post a picture when I am done, I hope it turns out, she is 2 after all may take me a few tries to get a good one.
  • Mary Beth
    Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    Carroll A We did it last year with my niece who was 2 at the time and it took two of us....her mom held her while I put her hand on the ornament!
Mary Beth

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post