Hometalk.com

18 Comments Displaying 15 of 18 comments | See Previous
  • DIY 180 Winter Park, FL
    This is lovely!
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Thank you ladies...I am loving anything natural this year!
  • I love this idea! I'm always looking for something to do with wine corks!
  • A great idea! Pooh, am I going to have to start drinking to make all these cool wine cork crafts??? :)
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Ahhh...SheilaG, Plum Doodles ...you can buy corks now at craft stores, or I'm sure some of us HT'ers could send you some, right Eclectically Vintage - Kelly ?
  • You know me so well Mom4Real - and love this! About 25 corks - that should take me about 2 days to save up enough!
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    aahhh, Kelly, you go girl! Hey Mom4real, I love this idea, would never have thought of it. It's hard to re-purpose metal screw tops from Tequila and Triple Sec bottles.
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Petticoat Junktion let me get right on that one...can anyone say Margarita wreath?
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    be sure to share that how-to. Oh, and I don't know what I was thinking. Those tops are plastic not metal!
  • Jennifer Carroll Crozet, VA
    Love this so much!!
  • Adorable! Your bow is so cute... im a baaaad bow maker, ha!
  • Ok, you have heard this before... but that is brilliant! I love how bold and vibrant it is. Simply wonderful!
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Thanks ladies! Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T. I am too...I cant make a decent bow to save my life. I literally ripped a piece of dropcloth and tied it...I like that it's a bit droopy :)
  • Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Cynthia Weber @ A Button Tufted Life... Thank you...I do love the brightness of the green popping off of the light blue, and I don't have to take it down after Christmas....
  • Kathy Penney Katy, TX
    Love this! I haven't seen the wine monogram! Clever. And the greenery is so in right now. Great job!