Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How to install double stacked crown molding

DIY projects 07.29.14
Crown molding can be a little tricky with all the cuts and angles. My fabulous hubby figured out a way to bypass all that craziness and install double stacked crown molding while achieving the same results, if not better. We have used this method in the Guest Room and the tops of our kitchen cabinets.

To see more: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/video-tutorial-on-double-stacked-crown-molding/

4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Clever idea. I definitely consider crown molding a professional-grade project, but this seems pretty doable. Also, how did you actually get your husband to say "You're the boss" on video?
  • Kristin
    Kristin San Marcos, CA
    Ha ha :)
  • Jeni25
    Jeni25 Birmingham, AL
    Thanks for the video!

And, smart man..."Happy wife, happy life!" : )

• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    You have a very smart husband. I'm saying that because of his last comment in the video. Great tutorial video by the way.
Kristin

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing