Hometalk.com

For the home 06.08.13

How to install double stacked crown molding

Crown molding can be a little tricky with all the cuts and angles. My fabulous hubby figured out a way to bypass all that craziness and install double stacked crown molding while achieving the same results, if not better. We have used this method in the Guest Room and the tops of our kitchen cabinets.

To see more: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/video-tutorial-on-double-stacked-crown-molding/

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Clever idea. I definitely consider crown molding a professional-grade project, but this seems pretty doable. Also, how did you actually get your husband to say "You're the boss" on video?
  • Kristin San Marcos, CA
    Ha ha :)
  • Jeni25 Birmingham, AL
    Thanks for the video!

And, smart man..."Happy wife, happy life!" : )

• Becky Blair, NE
    You have a very smart husband. I'm saying that because of his last comment in the video. Great tutorial video by the way.
  • Likes

Carolyn rogers Brenda F Betty Forbes-Harris Cathie J Cadman Bernice H Jeni25 Carla M Angela: Unexpected Elegance