How to install double stacked crown molding

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Crown molding can be a little tricky with all the cuts and angles. My fabulous hubby figured out a way to bypass all that craziness and install double stacked crown molding while achieving the same results, if not better. We have used this method in the Guest Room and the tops of our kitchen cabinets.

To see more:

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Clever idea. I definitely consider crown molding a professional-grade project, but this seems pretty doable. Also, how did you actually get your husband to say "You're the boss" on video?
  • Kristin
    Kristin San Marcos, CA
    Ha ha :)
  • Jeni25
    Jeni25 Birmingham, AL
    Thanks for the video!

And, smart man..."Happy wife, happy life!" : )

• .
    . Schenectady, NY
    You have a very smart husband. I'm saying that because of his last comment in the video. Great tutorial video by the way.
  • RenoCompare
    RenoCompare San Francisco, CA
    Really helpful post. Would like to share it over at ours.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post