Turn a mouse trap into a Christmas accessory!

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS . . . . .
  • Lisa's Creative Designs
    Too cute!
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    AWWWWWWE!!!!! I wuv You Douglas Hunt ♥ You are the Bomb!!!!!!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    We love you too Douglas Hunt :^D We want more guys like you Steveand ofcourse Kevin.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    That trap looks a lot better than mine...mine have various bits of mouse flesh, blood stains, fur remnants etc on them. But then again if I were to create art with them starting with a fresh clean new trap would be ideal....LOL
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    All I want for Christmas is more Hometalk members like Susan S and TaniaC and Becky and ...
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh yeah. They are the only kind of trap I'd ever use again. Though wine jugs work well, they're too cruel to use them on purpose.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Yeah - just cut your losses and toss the trap!!! Yuck!! :~(
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Actually Susan, it was caught in new-ish kind of mouse trap. We use almost cooked bacon to entice them. It didn't look to good when I found it, though I didn't look too close, it
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    Yes Susan Don't you just Love Our Support Team Douglas Hunt and Steve Oh and One More we can't forget Kevin :)
Susan S