Hometalk.com

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    If I'd just caught my foot in a trap I would definitely be stirring. (But cute!)
  • TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    There's That Rat....Oops I mean Cute little Mousey again LOL!... Love it Susan..:)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Very cute. You're so creative, Susan.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Awww.... cute idea Susan. Even if I hate mice, I have to admit this is cute because your mouse doesn't look like a real one does.
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Becky - Ohhhhhh lovely!! Did one of the cat's maul it and then it went under the hall tree to escape? Good thing you found it before too much decomp set it. Grrrross!! But thank you for the
  • TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    Yes Susan Don't you just Love Our Support Team Doug and Steve Oh and One More we can't forget Kevin :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Actually Susan, it was caught in new-ish kind of mouse trap. We use almost cooked bacon to entice them. It didn't look to good when I found it, though I didn't look too close, it didn't smell
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Yeah - just cut your losses and toss the trap!!! Yuck!! :~(
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh yeah. They are the only kind of trap I'd ever use again. Though wine jugs work well, they're too cruel to use them on purpose.
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    All I want for Christmas is more Hometalk members like Susan S and TaniaC and Becky and ...
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    That trap looks a lot better than mine...mine have various bits of mouse flesh, blood stains, fur remnants etc on them. But then again if I were to create art with them starting with a fresh clean new trap would be ideal....LOL
  • Becky Blair, NE
    We love you too Douglas. :^D We want more guys like you Steveand ofcourse Kevin.
  • TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    AWWWWWWE!!!!! I wuv You Douglas ♥ You are the Bomb!!!!!!
  • Likes

Becky J Jeanette S TaniaC