How to Remove Urine Smell From Carpet

I had an incident where my cat urinated all over my rug while we were out of town. Here is the solution that worked to get the urine smell out. This was a small rug so I was able to remove it from the room and take it outside where I flipped it over and sprinkled it with baking soda. Then using vinegar I saturated the piece of carpet and let it sit for an hour. Find out my results below.

To see more: http://askannamoseley.com/2012/12/how-to-remove-urine-smell-from-carpet/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Andre Beluchi
    Oh, these type of tips sure would be something that I can probably share to my wife. Well, the main reason is because she's been having problems removing several stains that the dog left on our carpet downstairs. The stains that the dog left has made it
  • UpState
    UpState Poughkeepsie, NY
    'Horse Strong'... farmers have been using it for years. Smells a bit like refreshing fruit. Not sure of the name; local farmers will be able to help you. Good for many types of barnyard animal urines; cat urine should be easy.
  • Lulu
    lulu Santa Fe, NM
    I use something call "ANTI-ICKY- POO"(amazon) "STABLE FRESH" (Horse.com) is really good too and finally my beloved "White vinegar"
  • UpState
    UpState Poughkeepsie, NY
    Yeah !

Stable Fresh !

• Geraldine
    Geraldine Lawton, OK
    I have 2 dogs and had several spots that needed attention. I went online and found a company called "Pet Peed". I got it and love it. Takes all the stain and odor out! You just spray it on and walk away to let it dry. Try this you will not be sorry.
Anna M