A Little Before & After Fun - Annie Sloan Chalk Painted Hutch

My Faves 04.03.16
This solid, well made, heavy hutch was picked up at my local thrift store for TEN dollars and transformed with a little paint. (spray paint AND Annie Sloan Chalk Paint(R))
What a difference a little paint makes!! Now it shines...

My absolute favorite color in the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint(R) line! Aubusson Blue.
Isn't is just beautiful???
I used Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint on the handles and Graphite Chalk Paint(R) for the top. More details are in the post linked below.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page to see the link.
This is what the little hutch looked like when I found it.
Can you believe it was only ten dollars? They are hard to find at that price anymore!
It was in very good shape but just needed a little love....and a little paint too.
So I gave it some of both!
To see more details, visit the link below to see the blog post about this piece...
One of my other favorites in Aubusson! (IT'S ON MY BLOG TOO)
To see more details, VISIT THE LINK BELOW to see the AFTER and more details on this makeover.....

To see more: http://www.artsychicksrule.com/2012/12/a-little-before-after-fun.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule