• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Great tips Kristin. I've a wicker settee that I need to finish refinishing this Spring. I hadn't heard of the Helmsman Spar Urethane. I'll be sure to get some since this piece
  • Tonya Miller Dean
    Tonya Miller Dean Kailua Kona, HI
    Wow I am so happy to have found your post! I was given a beautiful wicker sofa, but it needs some work. I've been very hesitant to begin because I wasn't sure how to seal it. I was even considering passing it on to someone else! Not now!! Your project
  • Sherry R
    Sherry R Bedford, TX
    what can be used instead of spray paint? I just need to do the seats as the rocker is wooden. Spray paint will get on my frame I have already finished..good job on yours by the way!!
  • P
    I have painted loads of wicker and I prefer to use a short stubby brush to apply paint out of the can, It gives a better finish and is MUCH friendlier to the environment. You waste so much when you use spray cans not to mention the overspray that goes
Kristin