Hometalk.com

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Great tips Kristin. I've a wicker settee that I need to finish refinishing this Spring. I hadn't heard of the Helmsman Spar Urethane. I'll be sure to get some since this piece will most likely
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Tonya Miller Dean
    Wow I am so happy to have found your post! I was given a beautiful wicker sofa, but it needs some work. I've been very hesitant to begin because I wasn't sure how to seal it. I was even considering passing it on to someone else! Not now!! Your project
  • Sherry R
    Sherry R Bedford, TX
    what can be used instead of spray paint? I just need to do the seats as the rocker is wooden. Spray paint will get on my frame I have already finished..good job on yours by the way!!
  • Pam
    Pam Canada
    I have painted loads of wicker and I prefer to use a short stubby brush to apply paint out of the can, It gives a better finish and is MUCH friendlier to the environment. You waste so much when you use spray cans not to mention the overspray that goes
Kristin