DIY Hanging Basket Cat Perch

Pets 05.20.16
What cat doesn't like to look out the window or take a nap in the sun? I made this basket perch for my cat, Sadie, to get a good view of the springtime birds from our bedroom window. For the complete tutorial - stop by my blog: http://hymnsandverses.com/2015/03/diy-hanging-window-basket-cat-perc.html
Time: 1 Hour Cost: $25.00 Difficulty: Easy
Sadie loves her new basket perch!
It's the purrrrr-fect spot for an afternoon nap!

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Marion Haughton
    Marion Haughton Early, TX
    Great idea and I think any cat would love it.
  • Shrimp Salad Circus
    Shrimp Salad Circus Washington, DC
    Beautiful! My little guys would love this!
  • Roxie
    Roxie Lancaster, SC
    Love this idea. Do not have a cat, but my friend does and this would be perfect for Ann and her "baby" Thanks for sharing such a great idea for our pets.
  • DJ
    DJ San Saba, TX
    Clever idea! Cute picture!
  • Swsw
    Swsw Elgin, IL
    Just did this wonderful project. Redoing a room and this has made the room look so big. Found it maybe easier to attach platform first. The attach to ledge. My plywood scrap was a little to thin but worked. Did not need to drill screws stuck up a little
    • Doreen Cagno
      Doreen Cagno Lititz, PA
      Swsw I'm so glad you tried this and found it easy to do! My cat still loves hers!!!
Doreen Cagno