Kitchen Renovation

Yesterday
This is a kitchen renovation that went from a Country style to Cottage. It is a pretty big difference in color and materials all while keeping the overall layout of the kitchen. Please read the blog post for more info on colors and materials.
  • Great new cabinet colors, hardware, granite and tile backsplash!
  • New cabinet design above the sink with a pendant light addition.
  • Ceramic and Glass Tile
  • Brighter, Lighter Kitchen
  • New light fixtures from Lowes Home Improvement, Allen & Roth brand
  • Before and After
  • Painted baker's rack
  • Newly painted table
  • New Chairs to finish out the design

To see more: http://www.heartsdesiresathome.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-kitchen-transformed.html

• A Heart's Desire at Home
    Melanie Fike Roerdink I don't know the model numbers for the lights, this project was completed almost 2 years ago now. But I do remember they came from Lowes, were Allen & Roth brand and are oil rubbed bronze.
  • Racks
    Racks Plainfield, NJ
    Hello. I cannot locate the exact lights anywhere. I have searched other lighting vendors websites and cannot get close enough ugh lol. just rambling. I saw your response above
    • Racks
      Racks Plainfield, NJ
      A Heart's Desire at Home Hiya!!. I was able to purchase the pendant lights. I am so excited. I will be returning the other lights to Home Depot today lol :)
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Opelika, AL
    @Melanie. Wow. Gave me inspiration to paint my cabinets. Love the color. Not too bright - just perfect!
  • Selena
    Selena Huntsville, AL
    How Much did it cost to replace cabinets and where did you get them?
  • Jessie Goodman
    Jessie Goodman Ash Grove, MO
    Do you know the exact color that you painted the bottom cabinents? What kind of blue is it?
A Heart's Desire at Home