Kitchen Renovation

Before & After 4 days ago
This is a kitchen renovation that went from a Country style to Cottage. It is a pretty big difference in color and materials all while keeping the overall layout of the kitchen. Please read the blog post for more info on colors and materials.
  • Great new cabinet colors, hardware, granite and tile backsplash!
  • New cabinet design above the sink with a pendant light addition.
  • Ceramic and Glass Tile
  • Brighter, Lighter Kitchen
  • New light fixtures from Lowes Home Improvement, Allen & Roth brand
  • Before and After
  • Painted baker's rack
  • Newly painted table
  • New Chairs to finish out the design

To see more: http://www.heartsdesiresathome.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-kitchen-transformed.html

• Melanie Fike Roerdink
    Melanie Fike Roerdink Greenville, WI
    I absolutely love your kitchen. Could you tell me the model numbers of your lights? I've been looking and looking and struggling to find the perfect lights. Also, is the bronze more of a brown or darker almost black? My faucet is oil rubbed bronze but
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Melanie Fike Roerdink I don't know the model numbers for the lights, this project was completed almost 2 years ago now. But I do remember they came from Lowes, were Allen & Roth brand and are oil rubbed bronze.
  • Racks
    Racks Plainfield, NJ
    Hello. I cannot locate the exact lights anywhere. I have searched other lighting vendors websites and cannot get close enough ugh lol. just rambling. I saw your response above
    • Racks
      Racks Plainfield, NJ
      A Heart's Desire at Home Hiya!!. I was able to purchase the pendant lights. I am so excited. I will be returning the other lights to Home Depot today lol :)
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Opelika, AL
    @Melanie. Wow. Gave me inspiration to paint my cabinets. Love the color. Not too bright - just perfect!
  • Selena
    Selena Huntsville, AL
    How Much did it cost to replace cabinets and where did you get them?
A Heart's Desire at Home