• Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    Love this kitchen!!!!!
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Ashley kaisk Sorry it took me so long to reply. The granite is Bianco Ramano
  • Amanda Hazelton
    I was wondering what the name of the color is on the bottom cabinets? I'd like to redo mine like yours! Beautiful job!
  • Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    I like the first picture. I was looking for a way to do a coffee bar and that's the perfect idea. Love the colors and everything about it.
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Amanda Hazelton the bottom cabinets are painted in Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue
  • Felicia Phillips Spencer
    Hi, I love what you have done! I am in the process of repainting our kitchen cabinets and was wondering...did you paint the toe kick plate and floor trim also?
  • Nancy Mitchell
    Nancy Mitchell Barre, MA
    Love this! I want to have my cabinets painted antique white. Where did you get that backsplash? It's gorgeous!
  • Nancy Mitchell
    Nancy Mitchell Barre, MA
    Thank you for letting me know. The picture of your kitchen belongs in a magazine, You have great taste!
  • Arleen
    Arleen Manassas, VA
    I have a question, I am trying to decide if I want to replace my perfectly fine laminate countertop. I would like to tile the backsplash and wonder would it be okay to tile to where the laminate backsplash ends up the wall or remove just the laminate
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Yes, you should remove the laminate backsplash and tile down to the countertop. Would look great!
  • BRANDI DUNCAN
    BRANDI DUNCAN Kansas City, MO
    Do you know the color name of the upper cabinets, and wall color?
  • Melanie Fike Roerdink
    Melanie Fike Roerdink Greenville, WI
    I absolutely love your kitchen. Could you tell me the model numbers of your lights? I've been looking and looking and struggling to find the perfect lights. Also, is the bronze more of a brown or darker almost black? My faucet is oil rubbed bronze but
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Melanie Fike Roerdink I don't know the model numbers for the lights, this project was completed almost 2 years ago now. But I do remember they came from Lowes, were Allen & Roth brand and are oil rubbed bronze.
  • Racks
    Racks Plainfield, NJ
    Hello. I cannot locate the exact lights anywhere. I have searched other lighting vendors websites and cannot get close enough ugh lol. just rambling. I saw your response above
    • Racks
      Racks Plainfield, NJ
      A Heart's Desire at Home Hiya!!. I was able to purchase the pendant lights. I am so excited. I will be returning the other lights to Home Depot today lol :)
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Opelika, AL
    @Melanie. Wow. Gave me inspiration to paint my cabinets. Love the color. Not too bright - just perfect!
A Heart's Desire at Home