Kitchen Renovation

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a kitchen renovation that went from a Country style to Cottage. It is a pretty big difference in color and materials all while keeping the overall layout of the kitchen. Please read the blog post for more info on colors and materials.
  • Great new cabinet colors, hardware, granite and tile backsplash!
  • New cabinet design above the sink with a pendant light addition.
  • Ceramic and Glass Tile
  • Brighter, Lighter Kitchen
  • New light fixtures from Lowes Home Improvement, Allen & Roth brand
  • Before and After
  • Painted baker's rack
  • Newly painted table
  • New Chairs to finish out the design

To see more:

• Racks
    Racks Plainfield, NJ
    Hello. I cannot locate the exact lights anywhere. I have searched other lighting vendors websites and cannot get close enough ugh lol. just rambling. I saw your response above
    • Racks
      Racks Plainfield, NJ
      A Heart's Desire at Home Hiya!!. I was able to purchase the pendant lights. I am so excited. I will be returning the other lights to Home Depot today lol :)
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Opelika, AL
    @Melanie. Wow. Gave me inspiration to paint my cabinets. Love the color. Not too bright - just perfect!
  • Selena
    Selena Huntsville, AL
    How Much did it cost to replace cabinets and where did you get them?
  • Jessie Goodman
    Jessie Goodman Ash Grove, MO
    Do you know the exact color that you painted the bottom cabinents? What kind of blue is it?
  • Paige Smith
    Paige Smith Provo, UT
    This is a neat renovation for your home. Your kitchen looks so homey. I would like to learn a little bit about how to do my home like this.
A Heart's Desire at Home

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post