• Karina
    Karina Canada
    I would love to know what kind of backsplash was put on, I just love it and it would look awesome in our kitchen that we are remodelling!
  • Judy
    Judy Saint Peters, MO
    Hi...I have been trying to find the countertop that was used.....can you please give me some information.....thank you
  • Cindy S
    Cindy S Xenia, OH
    Great job. Love the colors, how open and fresh it all looks.
  • Ashley kaisk
    Ashley kaisk Barberton, OH
    Looks beautiful! if you don't mind me asking, what color granite is that?
  • Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    Love this kitchen!!!!!
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Ashley kaisk Sorry it took me so long to reply. The granite is Bianco Ramano
  • Amanda Hazelton
    I was wondering what the name of the color is on the bottom cabinets? I'd like to redo mine like yours! Beautiful job!
  • Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    I like the first picture. I was looking for a way to do a coffee bar and that's the perfect idea. Love the colors and everything about it.
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Amanda Hazelton the bottom cabinets are painted in Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue
  • Felicia Phillips Spencer
    Hi, I love what you have done! I am in the process of repainting our kitchen cabinets and was wondering...did you paint the toe kick plate and floor trim also?
  • Nancy Mitchell
    Nancy Mitchell Barre, MA
    Love this! I want to have my cabinets painted antique white. Where did you get that backsplash? It's gorgeous!
  • Nancy Mitchell
    Nancy Mitchell Barre, MA
    Thank you for letting me know. The picture of your kitchen belongs in a magazine, You have great taste!
  • Arleen
    Arleen Manassas, VA
    I have a question, I am trying to decide if I want to replace my perfectly fine laminate countertop. I would like to tile the backsplash and wonder would it be okay to tile to where the laminate backsplash ends up the wall or remove just the laminate
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Yes, you should remove the laminate backsplash and tile down to the countertop. Would look great!
  • BRANDI DUNCAN
    BRANDI DUNCAN Kansas City, MO
    Do you know the color name of the upper cabinets, and wall color?
A Heart's Desire at Home