Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Kitchen Renovation

home ideas 2 days ago
This is a kitchen renovation that went from a Country style to Cottage. It is a pretty big difference in color and materials all while keeping the overall layout of the kitchen. Please read the blog post for more info on colors and materials.

To see more: http://www.heartsdesiresathome.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-kitchen-transformed.html

53 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 18 of 53 comments | See Previous
  • Janice Graham
    Janice Graham Anderson, IN
    I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT IT!!!! GREAT IDEAS!!!!!
  • Janet Smith
    Janet Smith College Station, TX
    I love this kitchen. I cannot believe someone would be so rude as to post such a negative comment. (Jeannette; shame on you!)
  • Jeannette Cyr
    Jeannette Cyr Middlebury, VT
    Sorry, I feel that everyone is entitled to have an opinion. Having grown up in an old farmhouse with nothing more than what was needed I've learned that modern is more to my liking. I watch HGTV and notice people buying homes for the first time as well
    • Christine
      Christine Upper Marlboro, MD
      Jeannette Cyr If you actually pay attention to HGTV, you'll note that the purchasers are amazingly demanding, self-entitled whiners. Keep in mind these people have already
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    All opinions are welcome, I know that everyone has different taste. I would not have decorated my kitchen the same way but I helped my Mom see her vision.
  • Pamelafalls
    Pamelafalls Lincolnton, NC
    i have white appliances, but I would love to have this color in my kitchen, my countertops look like that and I have tile on my kitchen wall, they were a steal, what is the off white color
  • Karina
    Karina Canada
    I would love to know what kind of backsplash was put on, I just love it and it would look awesome in our kitchen that we are remodelling!
  • Judy
    Judy Saint Peters, MO
    Hi...I have been trying to find the countertop that was used.....can you please give me some information.....thank you
  • Cindy S
    Great job. Love the colors, how open and fresh it all looks.
  • Ashley kaisk
    Ashley kaisk Barberton, OH
    Looks beautiful! if you don't mind me asking, what color granite is that?
  • Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    Love this kitchen!!!!!
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Ashley kaisk Sorry it took me so long to reply. The granite is Bianco Ramano
  • Amanda Hazelton
    I was wondering what the name of the color is on the bottom cabinets? I'd like to redo mine like yours! Beautiful job!
  • Alice
    Alice Reidsville, NC
    I like the first picture. I was looking for a way to do a coffee bar and that's the perfect idea. Love the colors and everything about it.
  • A Heart's Desire at Home
    Amanda Hazelton the bottom cabinets are painted in Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue
  • Felicia Phillips Spencer
    Hi, I love what you have done! I am in the process of repainting our kitchen cabinets and was wondering...did you paint the toe kick plate and floor trim also?
A Heart's Desire at Home

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing