DIY Glass Lamp from Goodwill Vase

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Have you wanted some of the pricey lamps that you see in high dollar magazines. I share on this post how to take a Goodwill vase, lamp kit and make your own copycat elegant glass lamp!
  • Goodwill vase + Walmart shade+ lamp kit = high dollar copycat glass lamp!
  • Score a thrifted vase or one you have and use a lamp kit and shade and you can have you own thrifty version of high dollar glass lamps.

To see more:

• Cynthia
    Cynthia Gibsonville, NC
    do youknow who made this lamp originally, Can you look on the bottom. I'm wanting something like this to put my sea shells in I found on Sanibel Island. Thanks. my email is
    Thank you Two It Yourself ! I can't stand the cord hanging out either! Can't wait to hear how yours turn out. XOXO!
  • Melissa @ Two It Yourself
    I love the look of glass lamps so I'm trying to do two for our newly redone bedroom. I don't, however, like when the cord is hanging out -- which is why I LOVE your version so much. With the bluish glass and the little bit of hot glue you really can't

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post