Clock Makeover

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This clock is very special to our family. Some may say painting it ruined it's charm, but for me, it brought it back to life, and now I display it center stage. Before, it looked like an old clock that no one noticed, but now you can see all of the beautiful details that you couldn't see before. See how here:
  • Tami @ Curb Alert!
    Tami @ Curb Alert! Montgomery, TX
    Julie it looks beautiful! How thoughtful that you put so much time and love into the makeover and mom's story makes it even more meaningful! I know you will cherish it always!
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Painting clocks is all the rage - I've seen amazing cuckoo clocks painted such fun vibrants colors - love your version !!!!
  • Lake Orion, MI
    Love cuckoo clocks! Now that would be cool :)
  • Sherry C
    Sherry C Portland, OR
    I would not have noticed the clock if I'd seen it in it's natural wood but the painted clock is so pretty and fresh. I agree Julie, some things have more "value" because of their history and the love and effort put into them. It's not always about
  • Lake Orion, MI
    Thanks Sherry!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post