Cleaning Your HE Washer with Household Products

Cleaning 5 days ago
I did an experiment and it worked! No more expensive tablets to clean our HE washing machine! Visit our blog to see what I'm using now...it only cost pennies using the household products!
  • I'm sold on the household products, no more wasting money for us!
  • Before cleaning and after. WOW!

To see more: http://ourcloverhouse.blogspot.com/2013/01/cleaning-he-washer-with-household.html

• Betty Colbert
    Betty Colbert Oak Hill, FL
    The dry cleaner I use told me they use white vinegar in the rinse cycle to remove any soap residue. The soap residue causes the clothes to scorch when you iron them.
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    Aaahh thank you Betty Colbert, this is very good to know! :)
  • Jody Schlecht
    Jody Schlecht Billings, MT
    thank you for this post I too have smelly towels and sometimes my clothes it is nasty and I get embarrassed to be around people!!
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    Glad I could help Jody Schlecht. Good luck!
  • RobinH
    RobinH Sullivan, MO
    Did this help with the smell too? I use the cleaning tabs once a month and I still smell a faint mildew smell on the clothes.
    • Clover House, DeeDee
      RobinH Yes it does! What I do is, of course use this cleaning method when the machine ask to be cleaned, but after the very last load of laundry for the day, always wipe off excess
Clover House, DeeDee