Velvet Button Tufted Bench

uholstery 02.06.15
A vintage bench gets a new look with some green velvet fabric and lots of button tufting. http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/201...
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Beautiful bench. You did a beautiful job of recovering it. Do you have any pictures of it's past lives? I'd love to see them. I have a simple bench I planned on slip covering today, but instead I washed the kitchen cabinets and steam mopped the floor.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That is so impressive Courtney. Has anyone ever told you you should start your own line?
  • Lura Lumsden
    Lura Lumsden Houston, TX
    I love this. I need to make one of these for my bedroom window. Stunning.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    Thank you!! Becky I do have some photos of the bench before- when I share a little more on how we tufted it~ I will try to find them to add them. Thank you so much Miriam I :) that is something I have thought about and would love to do.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I'll be looking forward to that Courtney.
  • Janis@All Things Beautiful
    Velvet makes everything so beautiful! Great job Courtney!! And yes, anything with your name on it would be a hit!!!
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    That's really beautiful. I love the soft shade of green.
  • Lisa D
    Lisa D Canada
    Beautiful! And Stunning pictures as always
  • MiaFleur
    MiaFleur United Kingdom
    It looks so beautiful, and i think you were right not to paint it, it goes perfectly with the green velvet as it is.
Courtney