Hometalk.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Beautiful bench. You did a beautiful job of recovering it. Do you have any pictures of it's past lives? I'd love to see them. I have a simple bench I planned on slip covering today, but instead I washed the kitchen cabinets and steam mopped the floor.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    That is so impressive Courtney. Has anyone ever told you you should start your own line?
  • Lura Houston, TX
    I love this. I need to make one of these for my bedroom window. Stunning.
  • Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    Thank you!! Becky I do have some photos of the bench before- when I share a little more on how we tufted it~ I will try to find them to add them. Thank you so much Miriam I :) that is something I have thought about and would love to do.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I'll be looking forward to that Courtney.
  • Velvet makes everything so beautiful! Great job Courtney!! And yes, anything with your name on it would be a hit!!!
  • That's really beautiful. I love the soft shade of green.
  • Lisa D Canada
    Beautiful! And Stunning pictures as always
  • MiaFleur United Kingdom
    It looks so beautiful, and i think you were right not to paint it, it goes perfectly with the green velvet as it is.