DIY Scrubbing Cleanser

CLEANING TIPS 07.24.15
Using only baking soda, vinegar and dish detergent you can make your own scrubbing cleanser and eliminate yet another costly cleaning product from your home AND get awesome results! Check out my stove top before and after. #‎CleanHome‬
Time: 2 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • DIY Scrubbing Cleanser Paste.
  • The three ingredients needed to make your own scrubbing cleanser.
  • Stove top after
  • Stove top before

To see more: http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/2013/01/diy-eco-friendly-and-money-saving-scrubbing-cleanser/

• Eyesdebo
    Eyesdebo Toccoa, GA
    How would you clean the gas burners? They are removable....mine are turning black. Can I soak them in ammonia?
    • Linda Jowers
      Linda Jowers Southaven, MS
      Eyesdebo We used the ammonia in a plastic zip bag for my daughter's gas burners & what did not fall off overnight came off easily with a rinse & light scrubbing with regular combo
  • Elaine Freimuth
    Elaine Freimuth Rhinelander, WI
    I will try this! Thanks for sharing
  • Flood Services Canada
    That's pretty nice to know that how we can make great use of simple things we have at our home !!
  • Laurkent
    Put the element rings and the drip pans in the dishwasher (if you have one) at least once a week and save yourself the work of using bags and ammonia. If you still have bits that don't come off, then try the ammonia method. Also, put your roaster pan in
  • Diana Lupie Mercado
    This is a must in my home.
Mary Beth