Organize and Pretty Up Your Craft Space

craft room 06.14.15
Can you create in a clutter-filled space? I can't. While I freely admit sometimes my "organizing" is more along the lines of 'pile & stack', I bit the bullet and went thru EVERYthing. Then I made the containers cute.

Then I did a happy dance. Sorry, no video on that. #OrganizedHome

Time: 2 Hours Cost: $10 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://muralmaker1.blogspot.com/2012/02/mod-podge-craft-organizing.html

• Linda Stone
    Linda Stone Inman, SC
    Very nice craft room. Boy, I need to do something with mine! Maybe after Christmas. Thanks for sharing.
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    Didn't you get the memo, Vanessa? Miriam has asked me to choreograph a Blogtalk flash mob with all of you dancing. On video. #suretogoviral :p
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    I really think we should have gotten the video of the happy dance! ;-) It looks awesome Colleen! ~Vanessa
  • Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
    Sweet! Love it!!
  • Tanya P
    Tanya P Canada
    You must feel wonderful having everything so organized and pretty. Great job, Colleen!
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    Thanks All! I can't tell you how much joy this project, er, projects gave me and continue to do so. As far as the Happy Dance, well, those occur fairly regularly. It doesn't take much nowadays. #exdancerhere
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Ooooooh I love it! The jars made me smile! The varying heights are perfect!
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    I love a good happy dance - beats the funky chicken any day! My supplies are scattered throughout the house - need to get organized like you!
  • Annette White
    Annette White Hawarden, IA
    Thank you for these ideas this morning. I have a mess on my jewelry/sewing counter right now. I realized that I have a lot of jars that I could use. Right now I have plastic, see through drawers. But, I could label these. Thanks for getting me excited to
Colleen Jorgensen