Organize and Pretty Up Your Craft Space

Organization 03.20.15
Can you create in a clutter-filled space? I can't. While I freely admit sometimes my "organizing" is more along the lines of 'pile & stack', I bit the bullet and went thru EVERYthing. Then I made the containers cute.

Then I did a happy dance. Sorry, no video on that. #OrganizedHome

Time: 2 Hours Cost: $10 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://muralmaker1.blogspot.com/2012/02/mod-podge-craft-organizing.html

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    SO cute and neat! I want to see the happy dance, though. :)
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    Ha! Be careful what you wish for ;)
  • Karen Petersen
    Karen Petersen Modesto, CA
    I am in the process of purging my stamp/scrapbooking room. So many things I thought I HAD to have and do not use, so they are gathering in the guest room until the next garage sale. As I complete an area, I bag/box the items and price them right
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    @Karen, that's a great idea! Thanks!
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Wonderful and gorgeous. You just gave me the final push for what I need to do this week! Thank You so much!!!
  • Annette White
    Annette White Hawarden, IA
    Thank you for these ideas this morning. I have a mess on my jewelry/sewing counter right now. I realized that I have a lot of jars that I could use. Right now I have plastic, see through drawers. But, I could label these. Thanks for getting me excited to
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    I love a good happy dance - beats the funky chicken any day! My supplies are scattered throughout the house - need to get organized like you!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Ooooooh I love it! The jars made me smile! The varying heights are perfect!
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    Thanks All! I can't tell you how much joy this project, er, projects gave me and continue to do so. As far as the Happy Dance, well, those occur fairly regularly. It doesn't take much nowadays. #exdancerhere
  • Tanya P
    Tanya P Canada
    You must feel wonderful having everything so organized and pretty. Great job, Colleen!
  • Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
    Sweet! Love it!!
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    I really think we should have gotten the video of the happy dance! ;-) It looks awesome Colleen! ~Vanessa
  • Colleen Jorgensen
    Colleen Jorgensen Placerville, CA
    Didn't you get the memo, Vanessa? Miriam has asked me to choreograph a Blogtalk flash mob with all of you dancing. On video. #suretogoviral :p
  • Linda Stone
    Linda Stone Inman, SC
    Very nice craft room. Boy, I need to do something with mine! Maybe after Christmas. Thanks for sharing.
Colleen Jorgensen