Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Need Some Inspiration For Revving Up Your Arbor Or Pergola This Spring? We Think This Will Help!

Garden Ideas 09.01.14
Littlefield Landscaping, LLC designed and installed the patio, arbor, plantings and post lights for this project. Clematis "Montana Rubens" growing up the posts.
14 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That's beautiful.
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    Thanks, Miriam!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Wow, that is one happy clematis.
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    Thanks for your comments, Doug. We have drip irrigation to to the Clematis and hanging pots, so yes, with a little fertilizer and regular watering-happy campers!
  • Paula Cole
    Paula Cole Collinsville, OK
    I LOVE THIS IDEA!
  • Paula Cole
    Paula Cole Collinsville, OK
    Wonder if this will grow in Oklahoma??
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    gorgeous!!
  • Johanne Clerie
    What can I use in South...south Florida on an arbor?
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Johanne, you will get better results to your question if you post it as a new question using the red "post/ask" button in the upper right, but here is a list of vines for South Florida recommended by the University of Florida:
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    Thanks, Douglas I appreciate you answering this question. I would have struggled with it as I'm just not familiar at all what would do well in Florida. Big difference from the Northwest Region.
  • Deb B
    Deb B Elsie, NE
    that is really pretty
  • Arlene B
    Arlene B Anchorage, AK
    What about Anchorage, Alaska? I know clematis do well here, would this be an exception. I can do zones 3-5. Thanks!
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    Clematis is that what you have growing, how many years in the making
  • Janet F
    Janet F Lodi, CA
    Gorgeous! We had a new paver patio and pergola installed last year. I'd love it to look like this but I also don't want to attract too many bees to an area we want to enjoy sitting in! Not sure clematis grows here in the Central Valley of CA either. How
Littlefield Landscaping, LLC

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing