Need Some Inspiration For Revving Up Your Arbor Or Pergola This Spring? We Think This Will Help!

Patio Design 07.23.15
Littlefield Landscaping, LLC designed and installed the patio, arbor, plantings and post lights for this project. Clematis "Montana Rubens" growing up the posts.
  • Janet F
    Janet F Lodi, CA
    Gorgeous! We had a new paver patio and pergola installed last year. I'd love it to look like this but I also don't want to attract too many bees to an area we want to enjoy sitting in! Not sure clematis grows here in the Central Valley of CA either. How
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    Clematis is that what you have growing, how many years in the making
  • Arlene B
    Arlene B Anchorage, AK
    What about Anchorage, Alaska? I know clematis do well here, would this be an exception. I can do zones 3-5. Thanks!
  • Deb B
    Deb B Elsie, NE
    that is really pretty
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    Thanks, Douglas I appreciate you answering this question. I would have struggled with it as I'm just not familiar at all what would do well in Florida. Big difference from the Northwest Region.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Johanne, you will get better results to your question if you post it as a new question using the red "post/ask" button in the upper right, but here is a list of vines for South Florida recommended by the University of Florida:
  • Johanne Clerie
    Johanne Clerie Homestead, FL
    What can I use in South...south Florida on an arbor?
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    gorgeous!!
  • Paula Cole
    Paula Cole Collinsville, OK
    Wonder if this will grow in Oklahoma??
Littlefield Landscaping, LLC