Tips For Organizing A Pantry

home decor 3 days ago
I'm sharing tips on how I transformed our pantry from a complete disaster into a neat and tidy space. My goal was to maximize the space and create a functional place for my family. You can find more details in the link below! #OrganizedHome
Difficulty: Easy
  • Pantry Before and After
  • Baskets to help organize different food categories!
  • Faux chalkboard labels for each basket.

To see more:

• Nancy Spainhour
    Nancy Spainhour Granbury, TX
    You might check out Dollar Tree for some plastic baskets they are only a $1
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Wow! Almost too nice for a pantry! much nicer than most of us can afford to go. Shelly Hier, go to WaMart and look at wire baskets. You can see through them and you can hang tags on them too. I got some for my freezer. Sturdy and about $5 each! A hint.
  • Linda Morrell
    Linda Morrell Kelso, WA
    Dollar store has baskets, any size, for just $1.00~~They have wire baskets, any size too!!
  • Annette W. Allen
    Annette W. Allen Franklin, TN
    Instead of baskets, I use the cloth bins 12" square. They have slots for labels on the front, collapse & store inside each other!
  • Meg
    Meg Knob Noster, MO
    If you can't find baskets that are affordable, you could always cover cardboard boxes with duct tape or washi tape, cover with burlap or another fabric, or spray paint them. The possibilities are endless!
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers

Search Feedback