Hometalk.com

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • So pretty - and to think, I just throw my kids snacks in an ugly plastic bin!
  • Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Those baskets are the bomb! I love it because you know exactly where everything goes and everyone can help to keep it in order.
  • Katiewidstrom Minneapolis, MN
    Omg just taught a class on organizing a pantry at home depot!
  • Thank you all! It feels so good to have it organized!
  • Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Very nice, but I wonder how much the baskets cost! I'm on an EXTREME budget-so I'll have to do some research.
  • Carol P Minneapolis, MN
    I started getting tupperware piece by piece and have my kitchen almost done - pantry is next. It does cost, but it is made to work together & the rep helped me. I also have other things - like baskets. Our kitch is small, so I only keep things that we
  • Shelley Hier Baskets can run a little on the expensive side, but I was able to find all of mine on sale at my Fred Meyer (A Kroger Store). I bought mine 3 for $16, a steal! I think the whole project cost me $100.
  • Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Ok, well, I'll have to keep looking for matching baskets so that I can afford enough of them to do my pantry cupboard.
  • Nancy Spainhour Granbury, TX
    You might check out Dollar Tree for some plastic baskets they are only a $1
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Wow! Almost too nice for a pantry! much nicer than most of us can afford to go. Shelly Hier, go to WaMart and look at wire baskets. You can see through them and you can hang tags on them too. I got some for my freezer. Sturdy and about $5 each! A hint.
  • Linda Morrell Kelso, WA
    Dollar store has baskets, any size, for just $1.00~~They have wire baskets, any size too!!
  • Annette W. Allen Franklin, TN
    Instead of baskets, I use the cloth bins 12" square. They have slots for labels on the front, collapse & store inside each other!