Tips For Organizing A Pantry

I'm sharing tips on how I transformed our pantry from a complete disaster into a neat and tidy space. My goal was to maximize the space and create a functional place for my family. You can find more details in the link below! #OrganizedHome
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://designdininganddiapers.com/2013/01/new-pantry-organization/

• Nancy S
    Nancy S Lagrange, GA
    I love this .Good idea.. if I can just find some baskets to fit.. now I'll be organizing.. I hope.. this is a very good way to not tear up what you've already done also..
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Seriously fantastic Taryn! :-) ~Vanessa
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    So pretty - and to think, I just throw my kids snacks in an ugly plastic bin!
  • Neatsmart
    Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Those baskets are the bomb! I love it because you know exactly where everything goes and everyone can help to keep it in order.
  • Katiewidstrom
    Katiewidstrom Minneapolis, MN
    Omg just taught a class on organizing a pantry at home depot!
  • Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers
    Thank you all! It feels so good to have it organized!
  • Shelley Hier
    Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Very nice, but I wonder how much the baskets cost! I'm on an EXTREME budget-so I'll have to do some research.
  • Carol P
    Carol P Minneapolis, MN
    I started getting tupperware piece by piece and have my kitchen almost done - pantry is next. It does cost, but it is made to work together & the rep helped me. I also have other things - like baskets. Our kitch is small, so I only keep things that we
  • Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers
    Shelley Hier Baskets can run a little on the expensive side, but I was able to find all of mine on sale at my Fred Meyer (A Kroger Store). I bought mine 3 for $16, a steal! I think the whole project cost me $100.
  • Shelley Hier
    Shelley Hier Castleton, VT
    Ok, well, I'll have to keep looking for matching baskets so that I can afford enough of them to do my pantry cupboard.
    • Anjejamu
      Anjejamu Sumner, WA
      Ck thrift stores. Baskets don't have to match in shape/size. Difference is often good and interesting.
  • Nancy Spainhour
    Nancy Spainhour Granbury, TX
    You might check out Dollar Tree for some plastic baskets they are only a $1
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Wow! Almost too nice for a pantry! much nicer than most of us can afford to go. Shelly Hier, go to WaMart and look at wire baskets. You can see through them and you can hang tags on them too. I got some for my freezer. Sturdy and about $5 each! A hint.
  • Linda Morrell
    Linda Morrell Kelso, WA
    Dollar store has baskets, any size, for just $1.00~~They have wire baskets, any size too!!
  • Annette W. Allen
    Annette W. Allen Franklin, TN
    Instead of baskets, I use the cloth bins 12" square. They have slots for labels on the front, collapse & store inside each other!
  • Meg
    Meg Knob Noster, MO
    If you can't find baskets that are affordable, you could always cover cardboard boxes with duct tape or washi tape, cover with burlap or another fabric, or spray paint them. The possibilities are endless!
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers