Simple storage and lighting ideas for a pre-teen cloffice

My daughters closet has been gutted, the walls have been painted with chalkboard paint, now it is time for storage and lighting...

#OrganizedHome

#MyCurrentProject

• Shelves for all the accessories!
  • IKEA Fintorp wall storage system for pens, pencils, markers and more.
  • Some wall mounted plug in lamps were added. The cords will be hidden with cord covers and painted over with chalkboard paint. All that is left is the desktop!
  • IKEA Billy bookcase for some floor to celling storage

To see more: http://www.no29design.com/2013/01/adding-storage-and-more-to-cloffice.html

• No. 29 Design
    No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    I gutted my 9 year old daughter closet (she is a tom-boy so we don't really need to hang anything). It was a great way to gain some space in a small sized bedroom!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Such a wonderful use of space!
  • Cindy-Carroll Allen-Carley
    My Mom did this quite sometime ago and put her computor desk in the closet. Good way to close the door and it was out of sight. Not sure that I would of put "chalkboard" paint on the walls, but probably would of used a "bright color" instead. Great idea!!!
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Great Ideas for a converted bedroom aka my craft room.
  • Linda Higgins
    Linda Higgins Norfolk, VA
    I totally love this idea!! I am planning on creating an office space in a double closet in what is going to be my daycare playroom and these ideas look fun! Can chalkboard paint be easily painted over? I am a renter so nothing can be made permanent even
    • No. 29 Design
      No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
      Linda Higgins It is just like other paint when it comes to repainting. It would need some primer first to cover up the black.
No. 29 Design